Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Boyfriends!!!!!!?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cavalierlover123, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Cavalierlover123

Cavalierlover123 PetForums VIP

:cursing:Ok i want to know if im right for doing this,

Ok my boyfriend has been working alot the last few weeks that I dont get to see him,he lives 40mins away from me! We were sapposed to go to the cinema last friday night but he never came down because he was working till half 11 and then went drinkin with the lads he works with. He was sapposed to call when he was finished to tell me what was goin on but he never did, then saturday he was sapposed to come down but again same thing, sunday i was near his house at a dog show so i met him for awhile only because i was near his house. Then he got a call for work after only spending half an hour together so he went, he was sapposed to come down sunday night but he didnt either. He then said that he wont be working all next week so he'l spend all the week with me, so i didnt get mad. He also said that he'l be on that i can put him on trial and he wont swcrew it up! I said sound and if you dont ring me to tell me ur not comin down, its over. He agreed. Then same thing yesterday so i broke up with him! He thinks im over reacting?

am i right or is he right??

2. Chillinator

Chillinator Guest

While I know nothing about relationships I would say that he's in the wrong, however maybe he's developing Alzheimers?

3. nhamblin84

nhamblin84 PetForums Member

after promising he wouldnt do it and then did it - i would say he was in the wrong! but hey all men are the flipping same grrrr!!!! my o/h moans when i dont text him or ring him all day (even though we live together) but when i do he moans he cant reply etc cause he is working :confused:

4. owieprone

owieprone PetForums VIP

aye get rid! he's wasting your time, if he's not committed and it certainly doesn't seem it then find someone who is.

i wouldn't put up with that bullballs, why should you.. course you could always play him at his own game.. say you'll have a think and give him a call tmorn to talk to him about how you's can sort it out then don't call.. then if he deigns to call you, say 'hello?.... oh it's you' as if he was a complete stranger and you didn't know who was calling, then say you've not thought about it yet can you give him a call tmorn? then do the same thing.. if he gets annoyed then he might be worth keeping.

5. Chillinator

Chillinator Guest

Aaaahhh, the sweet smell of revenge. :D

6. Cavalierlover123

Thats what i said to him, when he says something he should follow it through, but he doesnt(its only with me tho)! I told him that he puts me last with everything, which he does! On sunday when we were finally spending time together he should have said i cant work! But instead he was like where will i drop u??(his exact word) :mad:i was ready to hit him and im not a violent person!
    if he's like that now, i dont want to spend the rest of my life with him. I always have to guess if hes coming down, because he never lets me know!

7. Chillinator

Chillinator Guest

That says it all, get rid...

8. nhamblin84

nhamblin84 PetForums Member

im with them on this one...get rid!! :) you sound like you deserve a lot better than someone who is going to let you down all the time!

9. Cavalierlover123

I have already broke up with him but he doesnt really care, thats because he's working now and is with one of his friends, we have broke up before and he doesnt call when hes at work or with friends, but when hes all alone in bed or something he'l call saying he is sorry and he loves me and i'l fall for it cause he'l say he wont do it again!!
    But i know he will do it again & again & again! When i was talking to him today i was so annoyed because he didn't care he just kept saying that I was over reacting!! iIthen said 'fine i'll bring someone else to the prom!' He hung up then saying 'Fine goodluck!' He hasnt rang since so he doesnt care!
    Why do i care for him more than he cares for me??

10. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

Get rid!

he's really not worth it if he's doing that!

11. Cavalierlover123

Aw that would be brill, if he calls i'll play him at his own game just to see if he likes it!! He's 20 and im nearly 19, hes acting like such a child!!

12. Marcia

Marcia PetForums VIP

Aw hun *hugs*.

You can't keep giving 100% in your relationship whilst he gives you nothing in return :(

13. owieprone

owieprone PetForums VIP

bodyswerve ahoy!! he's got mental issues, don't take him back.

he doesn't like being lonely but doesn't treat you with respect, only calls you when his mates and work aren't the best option.

i say HEAVE HO!!!

you're worth faar more than he gives you credit for, go treat yourself and find someone with a personality. :wink5:

14. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I think he's in the wrong. You gave him multiple chances and he screwed them all. How long does it take to write a text? Or a quick phonecall? Even an email?

It's up to you babes, if you decide to take him back make sure he knows where he stands!

15. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

I hate to say this and thats hand on heart, but i'd ignore his text messages and phone calls.He's a chancer, and your worth better.xxxxxxxxx

16. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Ditto all of the above.
    You have given this guy the benefit of the doubt too many times, relied on him and hes let you down time and again. DUMP AND STAY DUMPED. Forget him go out with your mates and let your hair down. Theres someone out there just waiting to show you how much your worth, have fun till hes comes.

17. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

I've never had a decent boyfriend yet and im nearly 19 too! :rolleyes:
    oh well, im sure theres someone who wants to spend all his spare time with you! :)

18. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Have to agree with the others------give him the bullet he sounds like he only wants u when there's nothing else going on...and the fact you chase after him makes it worse cos he prob loves that :rolleyes: find someone who is gonna spend time with you and make you feel special - u deserve it:):)xx

19. Kinski

Kinski PetForums VIP

Sorry sweetheart but it sounds as if he's using you, he knows that you will be there if he says come. Change your phone number or get some guy he doesn't know to answer it when he calls, the guy then says its for you darling are you in :p.

Terri

20. sammyben

sammyben Guest

Agree with all the others...sorry hunni! Its hard when you love someone and they are just taking the p*ss out of you all the time.

He sounds like my little sisters bf and he's an @rsehole...she knows I think that and so does he!! He treats her like sh*t and they have split up more times than I care to remember but she keeps takign him back...Why?? I dont feckin know but she seems to think she cant do better when she clearly can!!

Sorry went off on a wee rant of my own there!

I take it all your friends think its best to get rid too?? :D

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice