Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

BORODEAUXS.. Help needed asap!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by JayBordeaux, Apr 16, 2011.

1. JayBordeaux

JayBordeaux PetForums Newbie

Hi.. Im looking for some help..

Last year i bought a Dogue De Bordeaux Pup from 'Borodeauxs' kennels... I was told i was to be sent the KC papers in the post.. which i thought was a little odd tbh.. but didnt question it as Stephen seemed a real genuine guy.

Now here i am, a year down the line and Stephen seems to of disappeared off the face of the earth.. His contact numbers are no longer in use.. His website has gone and he hasnt replied to any of my emails.. I no longer have his Address either as we made arrangements over the phone.

Im left in the sh*t really, as my Dogue is of a show class standard.. and i cant show her. Plus, future breeding is out the window.

So if anyone knows of his where-abouts.. or what has happened to his Kennel Club then please get in touch asap.

Any help would be brilliant, Many thanks. J.

#1 JayBordeaux, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  2. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

I can't really help, but didn't want just read and run. The only thing I can think of is to get in touch with the KC they may be able to advise you.

3. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

Sorry! posted twice:blushing:

#3 Happy Paws2, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011
  4. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Im not sure tbh, there are a few DDB people on here, Snoringbear is one of them but can't remember the usernames of any others, they might be able to help you. Looked this person up on champdogs and he looks fairly legit to me, very odd!

Hope you can find him.

5. sailor

sailor PetForums VIP

Cant offer any more help than whats already been said really, but I hope you can get to the bottom of it.

Would the KC have details of this breeder and the litter, if he had registered that specific litter ??

6. red dogues

red dogues PetForums Junior

he is on champ dogs if you have a look.

7. JayBordeaux

JayBordeaux PetForums Newbie

Yeah ive already trawled the internet to find some form of contact.. but all the details on the internet.. (Phone number, Email, Website) are the ones i already have, which are all now Void.

Part of me thinks hes maybe wrapped his Kennels up.. but he had 8+ Dogues, all of which were 10/10 as far as breed and show standard goes.

Thanks for your advice.. Hopefully ill get to the bottom of it.

J.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice