Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Borneo Trek

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by an9605, Mar 11, 2008.

1. an9605

an9605 PetForums Newbie

Hey Guys

Later this year I will be taking part in the Borneo Trek to raise some desperately needed funds for the ISPCA - who helps some of Irelands most cruelly treated, neglected and abused animals.

This event requires a tremendous commitment from walkers. We'll need to train hard for a number of different disciplines and raise significant amounts of money. We not only prepare for months to have the stamina to complete this event, but also raise a minimum of €4,500 in donations just to participate.

There are many organizations out there fundraising for worthy causes, but I hope that you will donate to the ISPCA and help them make a difference to the welfare of Irish animals.

Please take a second to look at the attached link to read what its all about and if you are feeling generous you can donate something through the site.

mycharity.ie :: Aoife Neeson Borneo Trek :: Raise Money for Charity Ireland, My Charity, Fundraising Ireland, for Online Charity Donations Ireland, Online Fundraising Ireland, Donate to Irish Charities

Many thanks

Aoife

2. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

If I was single with no kids or animals to look after then i'd do it in a flash!

3. plumo72

plumo72 PetForums VIP

hello and welcome :)

4. PatioDogDoors

PatioDogDoors PetForums Member

hi and welcome:):):)

5. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

Hello and welcome and good on you and good luck:)

6. bordercolliepup

bordercolliepup PetForums Senior

Hello and welcome and good luck to you :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice