Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bordie i really need your shotgun now please

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by srhdufe, May 12, 2010.

1. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

The gypsys that invaided the field have come into the garden last night. They smashed the lock on the gates :cursing:

They smashed their way into my car and ripped the wiring out. Luckily the front wasnt on the cd player

They did the same to dads, but took the cd player. Slashed one of his tyres too :cursing:

They left the mini alone (prob cos its alarmed)

They have stolen the big dog kennel i bought as a shelter for the rabbits, a gazebo, some lights, and a rabbit run :cursing:

I want to shoot the bast**d scum!! :cursing:

They seriously should all be deported and shoved on an island somewhere where all the scum can live together and rot :mad: :cursing:

I am fuming :cursing:

2. tafwoc

tafwoc PetForums VIP

OMG hun, where do you live? You are having a really rough time of it atm!!! I hope they didn't harm the buns? An im glad that you are ok too!

But yeh you are right, they really need to be dealt with!

3. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

Are you sure it was them though?

4. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

In Leeds. The field over the road was lovely to walk the dogs on, but now we have to take them out in the car to let them have a run round. I cant even walk up the path to temple newsam as they have blocked that too and i will not walk past them for fear of getting robbed. They are all thieving scum :cursing:

5. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

Well it seems funny that the day they come here, things go missing. They have stolen things out of next doors garden too. There was two of them yesterday walking up and down the street looking in peoples gardens :cursing:

6. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

[HUGS] hun what a cr@ppy time youve had today, I had to open my big gob last night:( Have the police been round? did you see them? I cant belive the dogs didnt go crazy, hope the buns werent scared:mad:.

7. tafwoc

tafwoc PetForums VIP

Oh god. :( Do they own the land they are staying on? Its not right when you are worried in your own neighbourhood :frown:

8. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

The police were round for over an hour. One of the guys even changed dads tyre for him. Bless

9. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

No, its council land. They just decided they wanted to invaid it (like they do :rolleyes:)

10. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

Aw feel for you. (hugs) There isn't a name that is suitable for them. Scum only just to say covers it.:mad:

11. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

You can get alot of very nice gypsies and not all of them are thieve's, but you do get the few who like to go out and pinch stuff to selll on for money. Phone your council and tell them where they are if they have just arrived perhaps they are not aware of them being there yet. We had 8 caravans of gypsies on our Leisure Centre feild and they tore it up with their cars and bikes, left human shite all over the fields along with toilet roll .....of course used. They did £20.000 worth of damage and they had to get the courts to intervene and get them moved on. It is so unfair whent these type of gypsies do this, it makes the others look bad.

12. kelseye

kelseye Banned

what scum bags mabe the police will be able to get your stuff bk unless its been sold on ??

13. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

I hate these ones too. They are riding all over on quad bikes. Their vans and cars have no tax discs, yet the police cant do anything :cursing:

If i drove round with no tax, i would get my car crushed. Yet these scum are immune to the justice system :confused:: :mad2:

14. nic101

nic101 PetForums VIP

bloody hell your not having a good time :(

they arnt all bad (apparantly) im yet to meet a nice group but ive been told they are out there?

Just a shame some give the others a bad name :(

15. thelioncub

thelioncub PetForums Senior

Like Australia? Isn't that what we used to do? Hehe

16. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

:lol: Oooh good idea, do you think the Aussies would mind?:D

17. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

I know how you feel! We have them round work, and they come in and give me crap! And try and break into cars round there! I wanna know how the get driving licenses... because they have no fixed address....

Also some have fake driving licenses as I asked some girls for ID and they gave me some fake ID that was easily recognisable!

18. sophoscar

sophoscar PetForums VIP

Oh no :eek6:

Alot of them are scumbags....they treat everything like its their own but its not. My sisters football team had no pitch because they decided to destroy the fields and even took the goal posts. Police tried to take the cars away but they would just nick some more.

My bf area has an area which is just for them..like a special place they can trash and leave but the council wont clean it. They leave it for the next lot and if they decide they want another field well the council boots them out.

You do get some that are nice though but its rare.

19. RAINYBOW

RAINYBOW PetForums VIP

The area i live in has quite a reasonable amount of settled traveller communities, these are fine and cause no problems so maybe thats where all the nice folk hang out.

I do hate the way the police seem powerless to deal with certain issues though.

20. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Its awfull when they wont do anything, and for a court order to happen it takes months to do. I think if the police are aware they are there then they should be watching the area and doing some arrests. They are quick enough to do it to us lot. I grew up with gypsies my best mate is one and now lives in america, she and her lot were lovely and would do anything for anyone. Thats the good ones.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice