Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

boot humping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by clare7577, Feb 29, 2008.

1. clare7577

clare7577 Guest

Hi i have a 9 year old chihuaua x toy yorkie bitch,shes a lovely affectionate dog,she sometimes bites strangers feet,or can snap if the kids have something(like mobile phone)in their hand.she has a uncontrollable habit of dragging boots,either my stinking,muddy muckers or his dirty riggers into the middle of the room and humping the soles off them!!!she quite often does this when we have company round and it can be quite embarrassing.She has a heart condition,which is controlled by daily medication and shes at it so long,hard and fast im worried shes going to have a heart attack!! Also im fed up with having to clean up dried mud from all over the floor.It seems that the muddier they are,the sexier they are.......

2. Jenny Olley

Jenny Olley PetForums VIP

The simplest solution with the boots is just put them somewhere she can't get them. the snapping and biting are more complex problems, if you want to get them sorted you could contact a behaviourist for some professional help.

3. raymitchell

raymitchell PetForums Newbie

with regards to all of those problems i wouls use a command no , if the dog listens reward accordingly if they dont, use no again and if so remove the dog from the situation sit them say leave and go bak to normal business

#3 raymitchell, Jun 18, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  4. Kay73

Kay73 PetForums VIP

Ah poor lickle ickle, she loves her booty friend!!!
    she hates my rubber ducky ringtone, almost take my hand off when she hears it...
    just record it and send it to youve been framed lol:D

5. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

ah bless...why spoil her fun pmsl

6. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

aww at least she will go out happy :eek:
    my mums staffys h8s ringtones aswell...she bloody barks and screams wen she gets a mobile message aswell...its so annoying coz she has a screamy bark for a staffy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice