Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

bonnie and clyde are getting the snip tomorrow ;)

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by ~Tete, Jul 13, 2009.

1. ~Tete

~Tete PetForums Member

any tips to make it less stressful?

2. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

I put my cat in a dark room when she came home with her bed and litter try in there left her for couple hours to sleep..;)

3. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

when sheldon got done the only stressful thing was goin to the vets. when he came home you wudnt think hed been under and had an operation. he was runnin round the same way he had that mornin lol.

altho it is diff for girls as its more intense

4. tylow

tylow PetForums VIP

A swift half ;)

Ty was neither up nor down following his op (in fact we were wondering if they'd actually done it)

Females don't get off so lightly (always the case lol) so will need more time to recover and recoperate. Saying that i remember one of my mothers having great fun trying to pull out her stitches!

5. Fayfe

Fayfe PetForums Newbie

Ack my heart just died!

My Bonnie and Clyde also got done today, both are fine I thought they would give me the silent treatment but have had very affectionate times with both of them since we picked them up. Plust I got in all their favourite stuff!

What a strange coincidence :001_tt2:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice