Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bonding with my babies!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by umber, Jul 11, 2009.

1. umber

umber PetForums VIP

Few pics of me with my babies Flake and Daisy in the garden they love me more when I have some dried apple treats for them!

In the 1st pic I cracked up laughing just after it was taken as Daisy my grey dwarf lop suddenly realised Flake was eating treats and took a giant leap and dived straight into my lap! In the 2nd pic Ive just received a kiss from Flake aahhhh more like a sniff as I explained. In the last pic im getting a kiss on the nose from Daisy although I had to bend down for it lol! Its more like a sniff on my nose but I like to think of it as a kiss.... I can dream cant I lol!

Attached Files:

hazyreality likes this.
  2. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

great pictures, beautiful bunnies,:)

3. purrlover

purrlover PetForums Senior

aww they are adorable...:D
    julie xx

4. jaxb05

jaxb05 PetForums VIP

So Sweet!!! What a lovely big back garden. I'd have a massive run on there for Pickles and Wuzzle LOL. My back yard so soooo small. Your bunnies are precious.
    Jacqui x

5. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

Aww, friendly bunnies :p who like treats ;)

They are sooo cute and they obviously think you are great!

*Heidi*

6. mimi g

mimi g PetForums VIP

Awww lovely pics! They love you!
    Norman loves me more when I have my flowered slipper boots on...I dont know why he just follows me more and then he sits on them when I kick them off by the sofa!
    Can i ask where you got that pen from...be perfect for a garden pen for normi, my garden isnt secure enough to let him loose! x

7. frags

frags PetForums VIP

awwww they are lovely pics hun
    can i have the buns? they wanna come live with lily :p

8. umber

umber PetForums VIP

I got it from ukpetsonline.com but I just checked now and it seems they only have the smaller size one now. The one I have is pretty big its 7ft long.

I have seen it on other sites now and again too try doing random searches even try ebay!

:D

9. umber

umber PetForums VIP

lol noooooo! But hey I can come live with lilly! :D

p.s. the 1st photo isnt the one I meant when she dived into my lap she literally dived straight into it lol I put the wrong one up by mistake Ill upload it later!

x

10. crofty

crofty PetForums VIP

awwww they love their mummy dont they! Gorgeous piccies, made me smile :)

11. sullivan

sullivan PetForums VIP

aHH VERY SWEET BUNNIES THEY DO LIKE THERE TREATS DONT THEY, LOL

12. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

I have that run too I first saw it at one of Dees (deemillen.co.uk) stands at a county show, ill admit I eventually brought it from ebay a little cheaper (maybe £70 ish?), but wish I hadn't when i realised the money made goes back on her buns.
    The run is fantastic really secure and hasnt fallen apart with rotten wood like other ones. Also Miffys eyes sights pretty poor I made her a massive run using chicken wire she kept walking into it so it had to go this wire is much thicker like dog crate/indoor rabbit cage thickness, it also comes with pegs to hold it securely in the ground.
    The only downside is it doesn't come with any enclosure, the company sell little boxes you can attach but there tiny. They also sell little corner shade covers made from plastic not too sure about these. As my buns a house rabbit who also goes out for runabouts i made her a cubby to attach to the run, but the run would be perfect to attach to an outdoor hutch. It has 2 large top opening compartments, 2 small side hatches bunny size, and 1 larger side hatch bunny and arms size.
    hope this helps they really are great.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice