Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

bonding q's???

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by kiara, May 21, 2010.

1. kiara

kiara PetForums VIP

this is probably going to be a long and ongoing thread!

I want to bond my two bunny's and eventually have them together in a big shed and run.

I am moving in the next 2 weeks so not a good time to start at the mo.

I was thinking once im in the new place if I start introducing them slowly by having them side by side everyday in there runs, would this be a good start?

They are both dwarf lops, buck neutered, 18 months, doe not neutered(which I plan to do soon) 3 1/2 yrs.

x

2. kiara

kiara PetForums VIP

A few pics of my babies.
    Prince
    x

Attached Files:

3. kiara

kiara PetForums VIP

Princess.... x

Attached Files:

4. crofty

crofty PetForums VIP

Once your doe is neutered its a great time to start bonding them once you've moved because its neutral territory, ive never had problems bonding a male/female neutered combo before. I think having them next to eachother is a good idea, or as long as your does hormones have settled you could just go for it right away before they set up territories. We can all help you with any advice :) They will make a beautiful couple!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice