Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bohemian shepherd / chodsky pes

Discussion in 'Dog Breeding' started by Jemma., Jun 7, 2018.

1. Jemma.

Jemma. PetForums Newbie

I have a 1 year old bohemian shepherd bitch and have looked all over the internet and it seems there are no breeders :( does anyone know of any in the UK?

Attached Files:

2. Blitz

Blitz PetForums VIP

Jemma. likes this.
  3. Jemma.

Jemma. PetForums Newbie

Amazing! Thank you :)

4. Pam Phillips

Pam Phillips PetForums Junior

Hi Jemma

I am Pam the name you were given, I still have CPs along with a 2 year old GSD from Germany, are you the person that as recently joined the Chodsky pes United Kingdom page?

5. Jemma.

Jemma. PetForums Newbie

Hi Pam :) do you breed your cp’s? We’ve never done it in the past, our last dog was a german shepherd and we wished we had as it would’ve been lovely to have had a puppy of hers after we’d lost her! We couldn’t bring ourselves to get another gsd after Sasha but it would’ve been different to have had one of her pups! Now we have a cp and it seems like nobody has them anywhere!
    It wasn’t me no, I don’t have Facebook, I don’t suppose there are any Internet forums though without Facebook?

6. Pam Phillips

Hi Jemma the only internet forum for CPs is in Czech unfortunately

Mine have not been bred, when I first brought them over you could breed and still register pups with the CMKU but the month after the UKKC made an agreement with the FCI so a stop was put to this before my girls were old enough, the UKKC want a minimum of 20 unrelated dogs/bitches in the country before considering putting them on a limited register, we are getting there and quite a few have been imported in the last few years from Czech & Poland so have export papers.
    I maybe breeding of my GSD if the relevant health tests come back as it took me a long time to get the right mix of lines in a bitch, I initialy wanted a dog and one I found the sale fell through hence why I ended up with a bitch as this litter all males sold the last going to Austria

7. Yoginixo

Yoginixo PetForums Newbie

Hi

Iam aware that it’s an year old thread but iam looking to buy a chodsky pes puppy in London uk.
    Do you have any clue where I can get/buy on.
    ASI searched internet and couldn’t find anyone selling a chodsky pup in uk.

Thanks

8. Pam Phillips

Hi there are currently no official breeders in the UK the breed only got provisional FCI recognition this year as the plan is to get the UK KC to provisionally recognise them please import one with official papers we need 20 unrelated dogs/bitches in the country, I have had the breed for 11 years, but they have only been in the UK for just over 10 years but my Fena are too old to breed from. Please purchase from either Czech, Slovakia, Poland, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway or Switzerland so they have recognised papers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice