Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Boberg Kiki is away .... on holiday

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by Rraa, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Rraa

Rraa PetForums VIP

.... with a lovely blue point boy - schmoozing and snuggling, kissing and cuddling etc etc ... lets hope they do a lot more than just kissing and cuddling. :p:p:p:eek: teee heee :p

2. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

How long will be she be away for ?

I will be doing this next year, yikes!

3. Rraa

Rraa PetForums VIP

ooooh just a few days ... :) :) :) enough to give her mother a bit of peace and quiet ;):D

and I wish you well for your own forthcoming enjoyment of "schmoozing..." etc etc ;) :p :p:D

4. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

My girl is only 13 weeks just now. I have a bit of wait until the smoozhing starts. If she is anything like this cat I have we shouldn't have any worries.

Misty (unregistered raggy) is in her 2nd heat since having the kittens and would very much like to be smoozhing with almost anything at the moment, she was rubbing herself against the dog, with the kittens attempting to go in for a feed whilst she had her bottom in the air! :eek:

It's mayhem. I think I need a baby grow for her to stop the kitts feeding, the dog is very confused! I have no idea what the kittens must think :D

5. Rraa

Rraa PetForums VIP

ha ha ha - can just picture it - poor confused dog! :) Anyway, as you say, if your princess is still only 13 weeks, let her enjoy her childhood. Am sure she will be a lovely queen in due course. Next year will do ... :p:p:p

Have you got your own stud or will she be travelling?

6. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

She will be travelling. I have 2 contacts in Scotland one around 40 miles away one around 3 hours away and a lovely tabby boy 130 miles away. I would love a tabby girl too so if I went for the tabby this could be a way to get one without paying more breeders prices, possibly.

I would also like a colourpoint.

Do you find your girl is quite willing with the cats being strangers ? I have often wondered this? Poppy or Tasmin (undecided on name) will be not be mated until she has at least 2 seasons and only if she is old and big enough and I feel she is ready. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice