Please, please, please don't use any house spray or drops for animals (flea/tick/worm) etc. from the Bob Martin range. I've just had to do a mad dash to the vets after Monkey (my cat) started hypersalivating. We'd had a dog visit that had had a couple of fleas found on him. To be safe we vacuumed, cleaned, sprayed the room with carpet/upholstery spray from the BM range and closed the door for 24 hours with ventilation. After 24hrs he went in. That's when he started drooling profusely. Thankfully he's okay, but the vet said that the whole range contains permethrin, which can be toxic to animals, especially cats, and cause seizures, twitching, drooling, neurological damage, liver damage and even death. She said that one dog they'd seen had a hole burnt in its neck by the flea drops. How are they allowed to manufacture these products?!!! If your animals get any fleas or ticks, PLEASE only use the sprays/drops the vet recommends.