Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bob loves clean sheets!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by momentofmadness, Mar 26, 2011.

1. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Yep I have washed my bed linen today... smells lovely... :) can't wait to get into bed.. Or I couldn't wait till I turned and saw this chunky monkey with his Ar$e on my pillow.. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

So I told him to shift.. and he did.. ne belly crawled down the bed to me.. :lol:

[​IMG]

So I said come on now.. You fattie get of.. so he looked at me with his big ears pricked..

[​IMG]

So i told him again.. so he then gave me his best puppy dog eyes.. :lol:

[​IMG]

He is now where he belongs on the floor.. :) those expressions don't wash with me.. :rolleyes: :lol:

2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Love it :D

But how could you put him on the floor :001_wub: he can sleep on my bed :D

3. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

:lol: bumby is the same (except he DOES sleep on the bed) :lol:

Em
    xx

4. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

Oh you wicked mummy, how could you not give in to those great big eyes
    and that cute face, you hard woman you. He was doing his bestest cutie act too!!!:lol::lol:

5. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

What lovely pics - what a sweet face! :D

6. momentofmadness

Have you guys seen the size of his feet now.. Im glad I dont have to buy him shoes.. :tongue_smilie:

7. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

AWWWWWW!!!!!! I love him so much...how mean are you!!!! lol Tummel is allowed up when i say so but when i change the bedding he jumps up and rolls on the bare quilt :confused: going to buy him his own quilt instead of a proper dog bed he loves quilts sooo much!

8. momentofmadness

Well you see.. I have 2 Weimaraners.. and Bobby the GSD x Boxer.. If I let him up.. then they should be allowed. Now then.. Where exactly would I fit in?? :eek:

Cause I have woken a few times and the girls don't care I'm there they just lay on top of me.. Shocking I know.. But it happens and I usually can't get from under them...

They could suffocate me.. :eek:

9. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

Wait...you need 3 dogs to take up your bed?? I usually get stuck on my pillow once Tummels up he knows how to utilise a bed :eek: it should be annoying but i find it very sweet as he cuddles right up next to me :p

It's my own fault when he was younger(therefore smaller...much smaller), he'd wake up at about 4/5am and so i'd let him come into the bed(under the covers and all), and snuggle in with me and OH....now he still loves doing that but it means the OH is squished against a wall :001_smile: dead cosy though!

10. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

I was thinking that when I was looking at the pics, hes getting a big lad now.
    With them feet think it would be a case of throwing away the shoes and wearing the boxes.

11. momentofmadness

What breed is Tummel..

Our Staffy Joe used to get in bed .. he would start of snuggled with his back to you.. then casually roll over then slowly stretch his legs into you.. pushing you off the bed.. :cryin: He was a very strong lad and could move me. :lol:

Im lucky if Bobby has jumped on.. then he does get off when I get in.. I think I move to much.. and he isn't cuddly.. :rolleyes:

12. H0lly

H0lly PetForums VIP

Dora does this, stretches her legs out right in my ribs.........So i move and let he hav the bed :)

13. momentofmadness

How daft are we.. Well irl tell ya Im not anymore.. i got rid of the ex.. and the dogs shall do as there told.. :lol: Who am I kidding

14. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

Tummel is a lab X ridgeback(the rhodesian one :001_smile: ) and is roughly 47Kg at 9.5 months :eek: He has a knack for lying all innocent until you are lulled then he stretched right out across the bed, legs heading for various corners, tongue lolling, he's very difficult to stop once he's started the only option is to tell him to get down!!! He only wants up when i'm awake(i.e - he's stuck his freezing soggy nose in my face at 4am) when the lights go off he goes into his crate and as far as i know, stays there until morning!

15. momentofmadness

I think I recal him.. You have put pics up of him.. if not... come on.. lets see em.. In fact lets see him any ways.. :)

16. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

lol yes....many many pics of Tummel in many poses....including bed theifery!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And some recent ones of the monster

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. momentofmadness

He is lovely.. He reminds me of a dog I used to know called Inky.. :)

18. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

ooops I best go check mine - I changed my bedding today as well.

Hope I havent got a little monster lurking under the covers:D

19. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

He wants you to think he's lovely....thats when he pounces and steals your toast!!! :p he loves toast...or bread in general actually. Nah he is really good most of the time...being half ridgeback it's hard for him to listen and obey :D he does try though!

20. gizzmo341

gizzmo341 PetForums Junior

CUTE!!!!! i love him i get gremin look from mine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice