Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Boarding Kennels/Cattery Rotherham Area

Discussion in 'Dog Boarding' started by bluebell, Jan 10, 2014.

1. bluebell

bluebell PetForums Newbie

Just thought I would mention that there is a Boarding Kennels and Cattery near Rotherham that takes excellent care of dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, hamsters and caged birds.

Gill and Wayne Emson own Wath Boarding Kennels and I definitely think they go the further mile to make sure that all animals in their care are happy and well looked after.

Wath Boarding Kennels and Cattery in Rotherham | The best choice for your pets in South Yorkshire!

My little dog actually goes crazy when he realises we are going to the kennels as he knows he is going to get spoilt rotten. The staff make a fuss of him and he loves his walks. Helped me when I was going on holiday knowing that if he wasn't happy he wouldn't have reacted that way to going back in to kennels.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice