Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Boarding in Colchester - Essex

Discussion in 'Dog Services' started by chrisrandall, Apr 13, 2011.

1. chrisrandall

chrisrandall PetForums Junior

Hello all,

Have got a holiday booked in June and we are looking for somewhere for puppy to stay for a week.

He will be about 6 months okd at the time.

Would like to place him somewhere that can be recommended and has been used in the past.

Any info would be appreciated

2. Milliepoochie

Milliepoochie PetForums VIP

Sorry I dont know anywhere local to colchester but on bit of advice I would def book ASAP as most places will now be filling up really fast for the summer.

We were recently looking for kennels for our two for July and quite a few places were nearing full for the dates we wanted (which has to be a good sign I hope).

We also looked into home baording and again a number of people were already fully booked until October eeek. (Either that of they didnt like the idea of looking ater my dogs :D)

3. chrisrandall

chrisrandall PetForums Junior

thanks for the advice :)

as soon as i find somewhere that i like the look of we will book him in!!

4. SixStar

SixStar Banned

Never used it but Par Air in Stanway have been in business absolutely donkeys years, can't be much wrong with it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice