Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Boarding £

Discussion in 'Dog Walking' started by Shadowelf75, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Shadowelf75

Shadowelf75 PetForums Newbie

Advice please. I charge £20 per day for home boarding. If a client arrives at 1pm Saturday and collects 3pm Sunday would you charge £40 or at a reduced rate as it's not full days.

2. joface

joface PetForums Member

I charge per night, regardless of arrival time, then a daycare rate for going home day. If before 9am with no walk, no charge. After 3pm is full daycare rate, somewhere in between is half daycare.

So in your example above I would charge 1 x boarding + 1 x full daycare

3. Jungleboy

Jungleboy PetForums Newbie

This is not thread related, but could either of you guide me on how to ask a question/start a thread please? I have just signed up but can't see how to ask a question. My question will be is there a Boarding kennel only forum on the net or a website that is for boarder kennel owners where there is info and a place to ask questions, do you know of any?

4. SusieRainbow

SusieRainbow Administrator
    Staff Member

We have a dog boarding subforum
    https://www.petforums.co.uk/forums/dog-boarding.86/
    To start a thread you will see at the top of the page 'create a new thread'. Click on that and follow the cues.

5. Jungleboy

Jungleboy PetForums Newbie

Thanks for that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice