Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Boarder Collie Found

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Pets' started by mickyb, Jun 30, 2009.

1. mickyb

mickyb PetForums Senior

I hope this is okay to post here as I don't have an actual picture of the dog seen in question, but I knew what it looked like so have used a stock photo instead.

On driving home lunchtime (30/06/09) I saw a blue merle border collie type dog running up and down the country lane between Gravesend and Higham in Kent.

I tried to coax it to me to see if it had a collar and tag but it was too scared. Unfortunatly it ran into a horses field and I lost sight of it.

It was medium size, blue merle border collie type about 6-8 years possibly a little older.

Just in case anyone is looking. It looked almost exactly like this photo but slightly older, smaller and a bit dirty.
    I hope this is okay to post here as I don't have an actual picture of the dog seen in question, but I knew what it looked like so have used a stock photo instead.

On driving home lunchtime (30/06/09) I saw a blue merle border collie type dog running up and down the country lane between Gravesend and Higham in Kent.

I tried to coax it to me to see if it had a collar and tag but it was too scared. Unfortunatly it ran into a horses field and I lost sight of it.

It was medium size, blue merle border collie type about 6-8 years possibly a little older.

Just in case anyone is looking. It looked almost exactly like this photo but slightly older, smaller and a bit dirty.

2. mickyb

mickyb PetForums Senior

This one, along with a photo on www.lost doggies.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice