Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bluebells Kittens

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by tinytot143, May 29, 2010.

1. tinytot143

tinytot143 PetForums Newbie

Bluebells kittens are now 7 1/2 wks old.

Can anyone advise me of how everyone looks for new ownwers for there babies x x

My daughters would love to keep all four but we just can't!!!!!
    I am also wondering on what is the best flea treatment and wormers for kittens????

Thanks

Tracey

2. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Oooh oooh oooh its simple you give one to me I live in Huddersfield so local too, only joking my oh would murder me but I would love to see kitten piccies.

3. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

awwww please can we see pictures of bluebells kittens.:thumbup::thumbup:

as for wormer and flea treatment, i think the vets is the best place to get that, :)..:)...

4. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

worming at 3,6 & 9 weeks with panacur paste is best I fine, I never flea as we dont have them here my adults are advocate treated every 4 weeks, never had fleas in 13years of owning cats!

As for finding homes advertise on pets for homes etc depending on what age they are going to new homes If you arent vacing id still take them to the vets at 8 weeks old :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice