UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Normal view then :lol:
He was so naughty this morning. Did his usual trotting off ahead, and was getting a little too far away for my liking. So i whistled for him to wait, he stopped looked at me for about 30 secs, then turned around and trotted off again!

He's never done that before :eek:

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Great video, lovely dogs too:D

G

·
Becoming too confident now, you'll have to hide from him a few times, that should sharpen his mind ;)

·
Registered
18,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great video, lovely dogs too:D
Thanks, they have their moments :)
Becoming too confident now, you'll have to hide from him a few times, that should sharpen his mind ;)
Thats what we did. He trotted off down the pathway heading in the opposite direction to the one we were going.

Soon came legging it back when i went out of sight. He's getting a bit cocky.

Meeting other dogs really well though. Walked through that yard i told you about, and met a GSD, a Collie and a Cocker all at once and didnt grumble at all. Even when the BC snarled and snapped at him (apparently he does it to everyone).

G

·
He's an absolute star in my eyes, I like the fact that he is coming out of himself.
Bet he makes you smile all the time :thumbup:

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Looks like a lovely walk.
And sounds like they both did well meeting other dogs etc.
Was he rolling in anything stinky :rolleyes:

·
Registered
18,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He's an absolute star in my eyes, I like the fact that he is coming out of himself.
Bet he makes you smile all the time :thumbup:
He seems a lot happier in himself. I think ive let him rely on Oscars presence far too much and he hasnt really become his own "person". Oscar has always dictated everything, but now Alf realises he's not being controlled and has the ability to do the things he wants to.
His personality has really blossomed when he's out and about.

Plus he no longer whines when being walked without Oscar. Still whines if i stand still, but i dont think he will ever stop that.
Looks like a lovely walk.
And sounds like they both did well meeting other dogs etc.
Was he rolling in anything stinky :rolleyes:
Thankfully not. Oscar rolls constantly, even at home.

Im assuming it feels nice. Plus he cant run for too far, so when he stops or falls over, he has a roll. I used to think it was some kind of embarassment :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.