Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

blue staffords

Discussion in 'Dog Breeding' started by growler1961, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. growler1961

growler1961 PetForums Junior

hi we aim to breed good blues ,true to the breed standard with good staffy heads all our dogs are health tested & most important all have excellent temprements view my dogs on Blue Staff Terrier for Stud

2. petforum

petforum Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Growler1961,

Nice site and I like your stud dog 'Levi', please feel free to add a link to pet forums on your site.

Many Thanks
    Mark
    Pet Forums Administrator

3. raven

raven PetForums Junior

Hi

May i ask how much your gorgeous levi would cost for stud?

He is gorgeous and i see producing fantastic litters....

Kirsty

4. garryd

garryd Guest

you have got some awsome dogs buddy!;)

5. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

you will find the info Here

6. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

Lovely dog. Love the colour. :)

7. garryd

garryd Guest

I dont care what anyone says ,i think the blues are the best colours !

8. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

Thats my fave colour staff too. Cracking looking dog. Ive heard of his name before and im not even into staffs! Must be a popular dog. :)

9. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

great site they are lovely dogs :)

10. garryd

garryd Guest

they got to be the most desirable!??

11. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

i allways wanted a blue one when we had staffs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lovely colour,,,,,,,,,,,,

12. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

I prefer black Brindles,Reds & Pieds,a friend of ours owns a nice blue dog,never did well with him in the ring though.

13. garryd

garryd Guest

i prefer the rarest colour ! and thats gotta be blue!;) they ask a £1000 for blues:eek:

14. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

There not rare,no colour in staffords is "rare"

Now a well bred Blue stafford bred to breed standard is rare.....

15. garryd

garryd Guest

yeah but contrary to what you say sally even the top breeders ask £900-1000 per pup ,thats more than double in most cases than any other colour ! :confused: Even the top staff breeders whom my two cousins bought blue staffs off charged more for the blues than any other colour! If there a more desirable colour they ask more for them ! fact ! Bloodlines are secondary to the blue colour! ;)

16. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

Wrong!!!
    I know of good breeders one who bred our breed CC Record Holder who charge no more for Blues,they charge the same for all there pups.Top Breeders in our breed do not charge excessive amounts for blues.
    Infact I know quite a few top breeders who regulary have blues show up in a litter,they charge the same amount of money.
    Those that charge anymore for colours are ripping people off and been greedy oh and expoliting the breed for one reason only money!
    Bloodlines should be the important factor,breeding for health, type,temperament and quality should come first,colour should not even enter into it.

Who did your cousins buy from?

17. garryd

garryd Guest

You don't know what your talking about! So what your trying to say is that theres no TOP breeders that sell blues for £1000 ! pull the other one sally! I CHALLENGE YOU SALLYANNE TO Go have a look in the classifieds ads and FIND me one Kc reg all blue staff pup for less than £400 ! you will find more near £900-1000 than you will £400 !which is what you have said yourself is the going price for a staff! so you should be able to find loads then ;)
    Infact i will go see how many i can find lovey!;)

18. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

Off you go then Garry,

Don't want to disappoint you but those who are advertising in the classifieds with Blues for sale are not Top Breeders.They have been charging that amount for years.Most are badly bred with parents that don't resemble the breed in any way shape or form.

As I Said I know of Top Breeders including those that bred our breed CC record holder who charge no more for blues.

19. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

20. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

Blimey, you must know every breeder in the country to make that kind of judgement! :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice