UK Pet Forums Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Administrator
3,062 Posts
hi we aim to breed good blues ,true to the breed standard with good staffy heads all our dogs are health tested & most important all have excellent temprements view my dogs on Blue Staff Terrier for Stud
Hi Growler1961,

Nice site and I like your stud dog 'Levi', please feel free to add a link to pet forums on your site.

Many Thanks
Mark
Pet Forums Administrator

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Thats my fave colour staff too. Cracking looking dog. Ive heard of his name before and im not even into staffs! Must be a popular dog. :)

G

·
I prefer black Brindles,Reds & Pieds,a friend of ours owns a nice blue dog,never did well with him in the ring though.

G

·
There not rare,no colour in staffords is "rare"

Now a well bred Blue Stafford bred to breed standard is rare.....
yeah but contrary to what you say sally even the top breeders ask £900-1000 per pup ,thats more than double in most cases than any other colour ! :confused: Even the top staff breeders whom my two cousins bought blue staffs off charged more for the blues than any other colour! If there a more desirable colour they ask more for them ! fact ! Bloodlines are secondary to the blue colour! ;)

G

·
yeah but contrary to what you say sally even the top breeders ask £900-1000 per pup ,thats more than double in most cases than any other colour ! :confused: Even the top staff breeders whom my two cousins bought blue staffs off charged more for the blues than any other colour! If there a more desirable colour they ask more for them ! fact ! Bloodlines are secondary to the blue colour! ;)
Wrong!!!
I know of good breeders one who bred our breed CC Record Holder who charge no more for Blues,they charge the same for all there pups.Top Breeders in our breed do not charge excessive amounts for blues.
Infact I know quite a few top breeders who regulary have blues show up in a litter,they charge the same amount of money.
Those that charge anymore for colours are ripping people off and been greedy oh and expoliting the breed for one reason only money!
Bloodlines should be the important factor,breeding for health, type,temperament and quality should come first,colour should not even enter into it.

Who did your cousins buy from?

G

·
Wrong!!!
I know of good breeders one who bred our breed CC Record Holder who charge no more for Blues,they charge the same for all there pups.Top Breeders in our breed do not charge excessive amounts for blues.
Infact I know quite a few top breeders who regulary have blues show up in a litter,they charge the same amount of money.
Those that charge anymore for colours are ripping people off and been greedy oh and expoliting the breed for one reason only money!
Bloodlines should be the important factor,breeding for health, type,temperament and quality should come first,colour should not even enter into it.

Who did your cousins buy from?
You don't know what your talking about! So what your trying to say is that theres no TOP breeders that sell blues for £1000 ! pull the other one sally! I CHALLENGE YOU SALLYANNE TO Go have a look in the classifieds ads and FIND me one Kc reg all blue staff pup for less than £400 ! you will find more near £900-1000 than you will £400 !which is what you have said yourself is the going price for a staff! so you should be able to find loads then ;)
Infact i will go see how many i can find lovey!;)

G

·
You don't know what your talking about! So what your trying to say is that theres no TOP breeders that sell blues for £1000 ! pull the other one sally! I CHALLENGE YOU SALLYANNE TO Go have a look in the classifieds ads and FIND me one Kc reg all blue staff pup for less than £450 ! you will find more near £900-1000 than you will £450 !which is what you have said yourself is the going price for a staff! so you should be able to find loads then ;)
Infact i will go see how many i can find lovey!;)
Off you go then Garry,

Don't want to disappoint you but those who are advertising in the classifieds with Blues for sale are not Top Breeders.They have been charging that amount for years.Most are badly bred with parents that don't resemble the breed in any way shape or form.

As I Said I know of Top Breeders including those that bred our breed CC record holder who charge no more for blues.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.