Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Blue needs a forever home

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by fduncan70, Jul 24, 2009.

1. fduncan70

fduncan70 PetForums Newbie

Blue is a 1yr old female unaltered. I cannot afford to get her fixed and I have 5 other pets that I have rescued. I am tapped out as far as being able to care for another rescue but she is such a fine dog that I cannot take her to a shelter that would put her down. She is good with children and other pets I have cats and small dogs and lots of grandchildren she is used to all ages of children.She is not full breed black lab but her mother was and father unknown. She needs more time spent on her training but she is house trained and sleeps inside at night. She has one blue eye and one brown hence the name Blue. Blue would make a great addition to a family and a terrific friend to a lonely single dog home!:idea:Blue would like a home with lots of energy!yavapai county cottonwood arizona.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice