Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bloomin mice!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by ginge2804, Nov 12, 2012.

1. ginge2804

ginge2804 PetForums VIP

Somewhere in our garden, Molly keeps finding mice!

We have foxes that live at the bottom of the garden, so I don't know if its the killing the mice, or if Molly has found like, a mouse nest or something, and she is the one killing them, but anyway, the other day, I found her eating one :eek: (dw, I kept an eye on her for the rest of the day, and she is up to date with flee and worms) and then later on that day, she had another one in her mouth, but I shouted at her and she droped it on the patio.

Then today, she went out for a wee, then when she came back in, I saw something hanging from her mouth. I wasn't sure if it was just a piece of hair, so I chased after her, and she ran upstairs.
    I managed to get her back down, and said 'what have you got their Molly' and she very proudly dropped the mouse infront of me! :eek:

Im just sooo glad the bedroom door was shut when she rang upstairs with it, or who knows where the mouse would be now!

(All the mice iv seen her with have been dead btw)

I don't know if this was meant to be a rant, or a what should I do, or what :lol: Just thort I would share :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice