Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bloody men

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by greatdanes, Mar 30, 2011.

1. greatdanes

greatdanes PetForums Member

Argggghhhh, god im cross
    when we picked up demi from vets last night we were given 3 tins of royal canine sensetivity for her tummy and for her to be given them for a next couple of meals, i get hom put them in the cupboard,
    hubby feeds her last night, and this morning, ive just been in the cupboard and what do i see 3 TINS OF R/CANINE
    so....... i ring him in work and he says to me demi had the shits this morning, :eek:, ermmmmm well i wonder y,
    bloody prat, why dont men listen:mad::mad:
    so im going to give her a tin for lunch and hope itll settle her belly a little if its not to late.

2. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

Could just be the anaesthetic in her system, happens with people too. Poor hubby, they never get it right do they? :rolleyes:

3. greatdanes

greatdanes PetForums Member

POOR hubby, ill give him poor hubby:p
    i told him to stick to managing his staff and ill do the animals
    :)

4. Phoenix&Charlie'sMum

Phoenix&Charlie'sMum PetForums VIP

Wow a great dane with the squits! :eek: I feel your pain! ;)

5. Twiggy

Twiggy PetForums VIP

You have my greatest sympathy and you're quite right with husbands - everything goes in one ear and straight out the other.....

Mine did a smiliar thing last December when I had to go into hospital for a procedure. He gave one of mine with a food intolerance the wrong dish....same result as your's, raging diarrheoa.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice