Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

bloody losers

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by michaelasi, Jun 7, 2010.

1. michaelasi

michaelasi PetForums VIP

sorry but I am peed of now , why on f-ing earth this cambridge graduates ( that meant to be an insult ) find is funny to smash glass everywhere?
    I just spent 15 minuets in the rain to help one of our neighbors to convince his lab to stand up and go home. the poor lab he was keep showing me his paw , when I realize something is wrong, he had a big pice of f-ing glass stuck on his paw . HE let me take it off and clean with some baby wipes , but I am furious on this bloody losers who think smashing glass is a very good sport .... I really like to shove this glass where sun dose not shine and let them feel how is it ...
    rant over
    PS Jesus I swear allot
    PS1 I think I saw In Bruges to many times

2. Jackie99

Jackie99 PetForums VIP

Oh no, I hope the lab's paw will be okay, poor boy :frown:

It is the same here, glass everywhere. People just finish their bottles and smash them on the ground someplace instead of putting them in the nearest bin or even dropping them in a bush out of the way instead of smashing them directly on a path, they must consider it exciting :rolleyes:

Lots of times without realising my dog has walked right into a load of glass and how he hasn't managed to rip his paw apart I do not know! Its sick. No consideration, it's not just animals these people are putting at risk but children who are out playing as well.

3. michaelasi

michaelasi PetForums VIP

thing is the other day , had to drag brew out of smashed glass in the grass ... the lab was fine , it was in and in the angle the glass and manage to take it out with out any blood to be spilled , but imagine if that thing would went deeper ?

I give him a big kiss and he washed my face :D

4. katiefranke

katiefranke PetForums VIP

I know its terrible isnt it? I keep finding smashed glass on the path up on our green. Its a nice area and you dont expect to find that kind of thing, plus there are rubbish pickers on the green every other day and yet they dont even pick up the glass!! :mad:

Then in our local park with all the warm weather people are having picnics and stuff, but nobody takes home their rubbish! It is just left all over the place, pieces of plastic, metal beer bottle tops etc and so I have to be really careful where we let maggie off and choose my walks carefully lately so she doesnt hurt herself! :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice