UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...... at what I've done to my lovely collar.............

"Oooooh I smell delicious!"

"If only PFer's had smellovision, they would all be soooooo proud of me!!"

"Have you got it all in mum? If I turn this way can you see it all?"

I think this could possibly be her best effort yet :rolleyes:

and what kind of foxes do we have around here??!! :yikes: I think the whole foxy family must do a big communal poo all together just to make the biggest pile of fox poo possible for Lily to roll in!!

I cannot describe the smell

I had to change our planned walk completely to incorporate this:

I'm just relieved that she likes water almost as much as she likes poo!!

All nice and clean again :D

Will she ever stop doing this??!!

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
Excellent job!! But what kind of foxes do you have round there :eek:, giant ones, and indeed thank goodness she swims.

Trouble with us is Ginge only seems to swim in stinky places!

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Oh Lily :lol: you disgusting little madam ;)

Not having the joys of a roller myself (thank god), when she goes for a swim and washes off does the smell go completely? Only I remember my friend's Dally rolling in fox poo one day and :eek: the smell :eek: it was like vomit :cryin:

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh Lily :lol: you disgusting little madam ;)

Not having the joys of a roller myself (thank god), when she goes for a swim and washes off does the smell go completely? Only I remember my friend's Dally rolling in fox poo one day and :eek: the smell :eek: it was like vomit :cryin:
No, the smell does not go!! :mad: :mad: She may look clean, but she sure as hell doesn't smell clean!!

The quicker you can get her in the water after she has rolled the better, before it's had a chance to dry and really sink in!!

Ketchup gets rid of the smell but with a white dog it also turns them pink :lol:

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Good job Tillymint collars are washable :)

Sorry to say I don't think she'll ever stop - and whe you're that good at something why would you want to :p

Are you sure it wasn't Badger?

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good job Tillymint collars are washable :)

Sorry to say I don't think she'll ever stop - and whe you're that good at something why would you want to :p
Yep, it went straight in the machine when we got home, along with the towels I used to dry her! All nice and clean again now........ until the next time!! :rolleyes:

Does badger poo smell the same as fox poo then?

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Pixie tried to get a proper roll in something dead yesterday- I hoiked her up before she managed to really get going- only for Amber to take over!!!! :mad: :mad: Clearly they are LEARNING from each other! :eek:

...Very worrying.

...Very disgusting.

...very hard on the back washing two wriggling sods in the bath afterwards :lol:

But never seen a dog- apart from McKenzie, possibly, who can REEEAAALLY get in in the collar material, and right in the fur down to the pores like your Lilly! Ewwwwwwwwww! :lol:

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Worst yet :yikes::yikes:.

Is it wrong that I immediately thought of Lilly when the weimie we walked with yesterday rolled in some poo doing a very nice job of covering her neck? :eek: :D.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Badgers poo much worse a lot smellier. Would be a lovely scent for Lily to roll in!!!

I'm fortunate Heidi doesn't like being dirty or wet, but my Welsh springer was always rolling in fox or badger poo.

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Worst yet :yikes::yikes:.

Is it wrong that I immediately thought of Lilly when the weimie we walked with yesterday rolled in some poo doing a very nice job of covering her neck? :eek: :D.
Ahh, it's nice to be in your thoughts! I would rather it wasn't for our connection with fox poo though!!

Badgers poo much worse a lot smellier. Would be a lovely scent for Lily to roll in!!!

I'm fortunate Heidi doesn't like being dirty or wet, but my Welsh springer was always rolling in fox or badger poo.
Perhaps it was badger poo then, it certainly seemed rather a lot for a fox!! But it just smelled so vile I thought it had to be fox, but if badger is worse then maybe that's why!!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
ooooh Lily! you er "clever" girl:eek: I could almost smell you from here;)
Silly mummy getting you a yellow collar, me thinks you need a poo coloured one, then she won't notice as much:ihih:

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
OH Lily PICKLE! What have you done?? :lol:

I'm covering the boys' eyes so they don't get any ideas!

As a side note I would love to know how someone first figured out that tomato ketchup got rid of the smell of fox poo. :lol:

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Oh Lily ! Thats ...... a lovely look :eek:

I'm so glad i have a dog that doesn't roll! Though whilst out walking last week a friend of mine has a terrier X and she found human poo ate and rolled in it :( it's not the first time aswel, we think the fisherman go the toilet around the lake instead of walking to the toilets... dirty men!

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh Lily ! Thats ...... a lovely look :eek:

I'm so glad i have a dog that doesn't roll! Though whilst out walking last week a friend of mine has a terrier X and she found human poo ate and rolled in it :( it's not the first time aswel, we think the fisherman go the toilet around the lake instead of walking to the toilets... dirty men!
Uurggh!! Fox/Badger poo is pretty vile but human poo takes the biscuit.. I think I'd have to bleach Lily if she rolled in human poo :eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.