Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Blaze on todays walk

Discussion in 'Dog Photo Galleries' started by DKDREAM, Dec 4, 2013.

1. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

Here is some pictures of Blaze enjoying a walk today :) Its hard to think he will be soon 7 years old.

Attached Files:

#1 DKDREAM, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  2. DT

DT Banned

OMG! Blaze is adorable DK, just my kinda dog:D VERY stealable!!!(but can't blow up the pictures for some reason)

BUT! you are so so so silly! I have your address remember:eek:

off to plan my kidnap plan:D

3. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

Haha awww poor Blazey would miss his dad too much, but he would be happy with you I know as he thinks any women will give him treats. lol

4. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

You should be able to make the pics bigger

5. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Back off DT :p, I've had my eye on Blaze for months now, I've even made a Blaze sized stealing bag for the next time we meet, I plan to distract DKDREAM with a selection of trained dancing ferrets, then nab the dog........ Hmmmm maybe putting my secret plans on this thread wasn't the best idea though :eek:

6. Roger Downes

Roger Downes PetForums VIP

Blaze really does look like he is enjoying himself, and he looks in such good condition for a 7yr old.

7. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

He was waiting for the gravy bone, bless him, thanks

8. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Blaze looks fantastic now I remember you asked me about his weight a while back and he looks to have lost the little bit of extra weight he was carrying. Remember now he is considered a veteran if he shows any sign of loosing an condition to up his food a little and with whippets it does tend to sneak up on you enexpectedly. Both my Owen and Bandit seemed fine then suddenly looked a bit ribby but Owen has his problems and Bandit left us 2 weeks ago.

9. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

Thanks Frayja, I will keep a close eye on it, should I start giving oil for his joints? Im so sorry about Bandit.

10. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

It wouldn't do him any harm to start having something my iggies have glucosimin they have had it since they were tiny just every now and then especially Micca as she has a bad leg anyway.

Bandit was suffering from old age he lost his best friend Tegan 18 months ago and we didn't think he would get over that but he did he would have been 12 in february so was a decent age.His old wobbly legs gave way he'd had a stroke earlier this year so we knew his days were numbered.

11. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

that's so sad :( i am sorry, he does love Malt and cod liver extract that he gets as a rare treat. The one thing I have noticed is he has big long wicks on his nails, do a lot of whippets have that? as I have cut them often but it makes no difference.

12. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Some do I find my bitches nails are worse than the dogs it seems to be a never ending job with my lot keeping them all short. To keep them short you need to have kept them short right from the start. Keep trimming them back every week and the quick should start to get smaller.

13. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

Ive tried doing this, but I am a wuss and wont cut too close to the red.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice