Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

black female kitten in llandudno

Discussion in 'Cat Classifieds' started by faith, Jul 28, 2009.

1. faith

faith PetForums Newbie

hi i will get pics up asap but i just wanted to ask is anyone out there looking for a kitten in north wales? i ask because i took in a female black kitten today was told sh was 6weeks old then when i corrected them i got 11weeks old though i personally believe she is between 12 and 15weeks old.. she is a lovely playful girl n loves to curl up on your pillow, im temperarily calling her grace but that can be changed. the owners i took her from sent there 9yr old little girl knocking on doors in tears threatenin to throw the poor girl in the street. i took her on and explained i may not be able to keep her and they were happy for me to rehome her. i cannot believe these people its so heartless of them.

grace seems to settle in quick with other cats, children of numerous ages, she loves t sit on the kids and the adults lap here. her fave spot is my pillow. she seems fine with everyday household noises but i personally believe she would be better off in a home without dogs, she seems pefectly content and happy here until she sees one of my dogs then its hissing n spitting all over the place. she really is a fantastic cat n id love to keep her but she really does need a dog free home

2. lizward

lizward PetForums VIP

She isn't going to adapt to dogs straight away! If you want her, keep her! She will be fine after a couple of weeks. As for her previous owners, words fail me :mad:

Liz

3. Midnight

Midnight PetForums VIP

I totally agree after all she is only a kitten !!!!! Words fail me to on the previous cat slaves :cursing: i see you already have a kitten called Pepsi ?????????? what is the problem as you took her on in the first place .......:confused:

#3 Midnight, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  4. faith

faith PetForums Newbie

heya guys yes i already have pepsi. he is my kitten i bought at 6weeks old, (too young i know but im just relieved the lady hung onto him that long--she sold his sister at 5weeks) hes 10weeks old now. i bought him to keep my chihuahua company after loosing my cav 'angel'. i bought him and had no intention of taking on another cat. if you read my adi do state ''i took her on and explained i may not be able to keep her and theyre happy for me to rehome her'' i have a 10 week old kitten and a 10week old puppy aswell as a 15month old chihuahua and a 7n a half yr old cattle dog (jrt x bc) grace is slowly adapting to the smaller dogs but not to pip.. i am ideally looking for a dog free home but may consider small breed dogs living with her, shes welcome here until she finds her forever home though...
    if i had my own place and pip and grace got along a tad bit better then i would keep her myself. but living here and watching how they react around eachother it wouldnt be fair on her even if she was allowed to stay.

oh and she has grown up with big dogs in her previous home too they said she didnt get along with the dogs there either.

midnight! im confused!! what do you mean by '' i see you already have a kitten called Pepsi ?????????? what is the problem as you took her on in the first place .......''
    because i only took her on to save her a life on the streets. i never intended on her living here.
    she truly is a great cat though. reminds me of my old cat tucker rom years ago :)

5. faith

faith PetForums Newbie

[​IMG]

i hae more pics but waiting for them to uplaod

6. spid

spid PetForums VIP

she's a sweetie - I hope you either find a new home soon or she accepts you dogs.:D

7. Midnight

Midnight PetForums VIP

Please don't jump down my throat but ......... if it were me i would have kept her she's sooooooooooo cute ! that's why i have 8 now ;) i couldn't live without my rescue's for anyone what ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

8. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Ooooh! No I haven't lost a cat and I live in the South not the North of Wales but that cat is GORGEOUS!

9. Midnight

Midnight PetForums VIP

See !!!!!!!! :001_tt2:

10. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Hehehe but seriously OP if you cannot find the owner I will gladly adopt her!!

11. MySugar

MySugar PetForums Senior

:confused: The kitten isn't lost, the owners got rid in a shocking way. She is looking to rehome. And I agree, she is very cute :D

OP - I know you have had a little flack (a little) for wanting to rehome her, but you only took her in temporarily to save her from the streets and you did a good thing. I hope you find her a happy, loving forever home :)

12. faith

faith PetForums Newbie

hi yes a little flack but tbh not to bad, i can understand where theyre coming from but as you said i only took her in temporarily and even though i really am getting atached i have to think with my head nt my heart. oh n your black kitty is stunning

seqeena -- if your serious about adopting her send me an email at kittycat7777@hotmail.co.uk and we can chat. she will accept small dogs in time but not bigger dogs

13. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

aw she is lovely & I'd have her in a heartbeat but as usual I am soooo far away :(

Well done for taking her in and I hope she finds a good home soon :)

14. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Circumstances have changed and now I am unable to take her. I've just rescued a kitten of my own.

By the sound of it I couldn't have taken her anyway, I have a german shepherd. I hope you find a loving home for her :)

15. MySugar

MySugar PetForums Senior

I hope you find a loving home for her soon.

And thank you :) Pepper is pretty, but a total nutjob! Lol. Love her to bits :D

16. faith

faith PetForums Newbie

thanks guys

hehe pepper sounds just like grace.. shes a total nut but my pepsi makes her looks sane lol he is a right looneytune.

thats fine sequeena. i hope cotton settles in nicely :) is he/she pure white?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice