Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Black and white female cat found, Wakefield

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Cats' started by _Sara_, Nov 1, 2012.

1. _Sara_

_Sara_ PetForums Member

My brother found this cat at his work, she has been there for the last 2 days. Obviously she's either been attacked or hit by a car with the scratches on her face/back and a walks with a slight limp. The RSPCA said to just take her back to where he found her (A paintballing range in the middle of nowhere!) So we have brought her home. She's gone to live with my friend who is going to keep her if nobody claims her. She is very friendly and has obviously well fed (although she wolfed down 2 cans of cat food) She has no collar or microchip. She was found near bretton and i would say is about 6/7 months old.

Attached Files:

2. Treaclesmum

Treaclesmum PetForums VIP

You need to take her to a vet to see about her limp and her wounds, if she was hit by a car she could have worse injuries inside :(

3. Ang2

Ang2 PetForums VIP

The RSPCA keep a register of lost/missing cats, as do Cats Protection. There are also a few internet sites. Also google 'lost black/white cat (area)' You might be lucky enough to find her owner. Also yes please take her to the vet or PDSA for treatment as TM says.

4. _Sara_

_Sara_ PetForums Member

Sorry for not making it clear, took it to the vet and they checked for a chip :) her limp cleared and so did her face she actually has a cute pink nose! I've had no luck finding an owner but she's settled in really well to Her new home :)

5. tincan

tincan PetForums VIP

Good for you Sara , and how lucky the little kitty has someone who is prepared to give her a loving home..... As for the RSPCA ( take it back to where you found it) especially when she was injured ,disgusting but not surprising :mad: ..... Perhaps you could come into cat chat and post some photo's , i'm sure folk would love to see how she is coming on :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice