UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my haste, to get back to the laptop after a comfort break, I forgot about young Mr Mylo and didn't close the bathroom door. Whilst not in a position to avoid it, the young streak of lightening has whipped through the door and cut through the gusset of my knickers in one scissor bite.
Can we please avoid interesting/funny/emotive threads while I am on just in case this happens again.

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
:lol: Try bringing guests back to find your pup has raided your laundry basket and all your dirty underwear is out on show! :eek:

I leave the bathroom door open anyway. There's only me here and even leave it open when the OH or my sister visits. :eek:

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:lol: Try bringing guests back to find your pup has raided your laundry basket and all your dirty underwear is out on show! :eek:

I leave the bathroom door open anyway. There's only me here and even leave it open when the OH or my sister visits. :eek:
TBH I usually do - well we all do here. But 2 weeks of Mylo has taught us that best keep him out while he is at the lunging/biting stage. I have already suffered a nip to the undercarriage while getting out of the shower and that isn't something I care to experience again.

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
TBH I usually do - well we all do here. But 2 weeks of Mylo has taught us that best keep him out while he is at the lunging/biting stage. I have already suffered a nip to the undercarriage while getting out of the shower and that isn't something I care to experience again.
:yikes: :yikes: :scared: :scared: :frown2: :frown2:.

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
Cripes :yikes: I was going to like that but I couldn't it made me feel funny :eek:

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Could I make the point that my dogs aren't weird....every owner of a GSP that I have come across so far has mentioned their obsession with all things groinage.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: Eeh I needed a good laugh! While we were in Prague, my friend had Abi for us for the first time. Now Abi following her around the house did her head in a bit :sosp: Anyway she made sure Abi was involved in something, ran upstairs, shut the door, sat down, pulled her pants down and Abi shoved her head between friends knees! :D :eek:
She's 'wick' is our Abi!

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
I didn't wear a bra for six weeks until I returned to work on Monday due to wear I had the shingles rash - felt I'd returned to the '70s! Very strange to be back in one again!:D
I rarely take mine off. Felt very strange the wobbling they did :lol: :eek:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I rarely take mine off. Felt very strange the wobbling they did :lol: :eek:
Please tell me you had a coat on! I have just been out with the dogs in the Tshirt dress I slept in with a coat over the top (no bra) and crocs. Scruffy beggar I am! :eek:
ETA when you say onesie you do mean one of those babygro things not a one piece swimsuit I presume?

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
Please tell me you had a coat on! I have just been out with the dogs in the Tshirt dress I slept in with a coat over the top (no bra) and crocs. Scruffy beggar I am! :eek:
ETA when you say onesie you do mean one of those babygro things not a one piece swimsuit I presume?
An adult babygrow yes with coat and jeans over the top :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.