Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bizarre conversation

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Nicky10, May 18, 2010.

1. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

I had this morning with a neighbour

Neighbour: Lovely dog
    Me: Thanks I like your little jack russell (ridiculously cute and undocked too which was nice to see)
    Neighbour: We should breed them I think they'd make nice puppies
    Me: He's neutered and I wouldn't breed him even if he was
    Neighbour: Can you not get it reversed?
    Me: Erm no I don't think they can be reattached somehow
    Neighbour: It's a shame you shouldn't have had him done you could have made nice money off him
    At this point I went back into the house. It was just strange. Buster's so much bigger than her dog I wouldn't have risked it anyway even if he wasn't neutered

2. dalpup

dalpup PetForums Member

Oh good lord!!!! How bizarre

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

3. EmmaSmith

EmmaSmith PetForums Junior

Lol, some folk are just clueless, eh? :eek: :rolleyes:

4. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

Yeah somehow I don't just have them lying around somewhere so the vet can magically put them back in :lol:. Bad doggy mummy I know I should have bred him and made a lot of money first

5. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

Typical example of who you should talk to with regards to what the subject matter is. Don't you think :confused:
    In this instance size was never an issue (and should have been) even though their logic was (and shouldn't have been) :eek:

6. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

I was just talking to my new neighbour who I don't think I will be talking to again. The poor thing was tiny one of the smallest JRT's I've seen it really wouldn't have been safe even the mating probably wouldn't have been. Maybe they don't know what castration involves but still it was weird

7. 2Hounds

2Hounds PetForums VIP

She was probably thinking they get a vasectomy like human males as i think that can be reversed. I don't understand why these people can't just enjoy dogs as companions rather than expecting them to earn their keep by breeding :(.

8. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

Yeah instead of them being cut off which obviously can't be. It makes me sad too especially when it is just money in mind not caring about their dogs health

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice