Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bitch required

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Sox&Tilly, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Sox&Tilly

Sox&Tilly PetForums Newbie

Hello,

i have a 15 month old jack russell, that we would like to stud, the problem being we cannot find a owner with a bitch anywhere willing to lend a hand. i live in essex, if anyone has a bitch coming in to season and is willing to allow our boy to have a go, it would be much appreciated.

Laura

2. Tina

Tina Guest

Why do you want to add to the number of puppies in rescues????

3. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

It's usually the bitch owners that look for a suitable stud,they don't like been contacted by dog owners offering their dogs services.

I had someone contact me once about using an untested,unproven dog at stud,we exchanged a few emails before they got totally abusive because I simply asked Why do I need to use an unproven,untested dog at stud that doesn't compliment my bitch with no common ancestors within his lines?

I can use the best dog in the country for around a £100 more than what she was offering her dogs services to us for.

4. Magik

Magik Banned

hey sallyanne... did the title of this thread draw you in...:) I'm joking xxxx

5. Magik

Magik Banned

maybe they have invested in shares in dogtrust?

6. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

What are you like ;):D:D

7. Magik

Magik Banned

you're dream man?

8. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

Lol,I knew you'd have an answer!!!!:D:D

9. Magik

Magik Banned

so how you been? still addicted to that arcade?

10. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

The kids play on it lol.I've hardly been on the computor while they have been off school :rolleyes:;)

I'm fine hows you?

11. Magik

Magik Banned

first step would be admitting you have a problem... sallyanne.... balming it in your kids...common!!!

I'm good thanks, bit tired been working hard but sleep is for the weak!!

12. andrea 35

andrea 35 PetForums VIP

There is a web site that i used when i was looking for our dog called breedadog.com on it breeders will post litters for sale and litters due they also list stud dogs for the relevant breeds so if anyone is looking for a stud they can see his credetials if he is proven ect might be worth looking to see if anyone is looking for a stud .

13. Nina

Nina PetForums VIP

I agree with Tina. There are SO many dogs langushing in rescue centres, due to all kinds of reasons, including over population.

I would urge you to rethink.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice