UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rosie has just come and laid on my knee for the first time ever in the house :D:D she's done it twice on the boat but never in the house! She's been up and down and walking over my knee all week and tonight she was doing the same and just snuggled down :D it wasn't for long only a few mins but oh boy it felt good :D
Here's the evidence :D

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Oh how lovely for you OM. :)

And it is NOT pointless to us as we all share the joys of these moments together because we all understand how special they are. :)

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
We had the same tonight in the Cookie household, she came and sat on my knee for over 20mins earlier, while I rubbed and tickled her chin and she purred loudly :)

Must be a full moon or something :D

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
The last time Ari came to my lap she was a kitten, two years ago.
I KNOW how special this is. And I'm very happy for you (and for Rosie, I bet it means a lot to her as well!)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.