Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bit of news (not dog related)

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by BessieDog, Nov 26, 2012.

1. BessieDog

BessieDog PetForums VIP

Well, I suppose, indirectly it is as I'll have more time to spend with Bess!

After 15 months of hell at work I've now got my leaving date. I finish work on the 13th December and I cannot wait. Long story, but they did the dirty on me last year, and to prevent me taking them to a tribunal have kept me on doing virtually nothing (which is soul destroying and not as good as it sounds) until the end of this year when I reach the grand old age when I can get early release of my pension when I'm made redundant. No jokes about me being a pensioner, please! :001_rolleyes:

Money will be tight, and I'll probably have to do some sort of work, but I will at least be having January off to get things sorted and hope to spend a lot more time with Bess.

The last year has been very stressful, I've had ill health due to it, so I'm really glad there's light at the end of the tunnel now. I would like to thank all my PF friends who've kept me company over the past few months, made my days so much more enjoyable and helped me with so much advice about Bess!

2. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

That's great news, I hope that now you've got your leaving date life will be less stressful for you x

3. Luz

Luz PetForums VIP

Good Luck! The world is your Winkle! (Local twist on the usual phrase!:D)

4. BessieDog

BessieDog PetForums VIP

Thank you! That's the plan! :)

5. GingerRogers

GingerRogers PetForums VIP

Great news and lucky Bess :D

6. moonviolet

moonviolet PetForums VIP

So glad for you the end is in sight. It sounds like it's been a very trying year, well done for sticking it out :)

Hope you have some wonderful time with Bess before finding a perfect job that pays nicely, cheers your heart and swells your bank balance, all without taking too much time :)

7. Pezant

Pezant PetForums VIP

That's great! There is nothing worse than a job you have to go to every day that sucks the life out of you. So glad the light at the end of the tunnel is in sight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice