Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bit annoyed with that!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Jackie99, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Jackie99

Jackie99 PetForums VIP

I see this person very often on this route I go on, a nice route. My dog and his dog really like one another and their tails go like mad when they see one another.

Only the person seems to like to keep his distance. Fair enough. So the dogs don't really get to play to much.

What gets me a bit is that this is a really popular walking spot for dog walkers and he walks his dog there every day at prime time even when she is in full season.

Anyway today my dog was slightly ahead of me, heading to the water, I could see him and that this person was coming with his dog, my dog was not interested as he wanted to go into the water so although got close to him and his dog as he passed didn't make an attempt to play or anything, not sure if the owner saw me, I was right there, but he lifted the lead high and went to hit my dog with it! I shouted ' do you mind please keeping your lead to yourself now and in the future...!'

He apologised. I was rather annoyed but thought to turn the other cheek and accept the apology and walk on but what a bleedin liberty! But what gives people the right to think they can do that for no reason what so ever and in plain view of me as well? :confused:

2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Oh I would not have been able to keep my cool if someone went to hit my dog!

I've actually broken someone's nose :eek: because my puppy sniffed his dog when he walked right by us and he kicked him, so I punched him :eek:

3. Jackie99

Jackie99 PetForums VIP

I did want to say a lot more but thought twice took a breath and thought nope, I stopped him, I am having a great walk, he is not going to ruin it, just don't bother!

4. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

A bit annoyed i'd say you would be VERY P'D off thats a very polite way to put it.

Well done for shouting out and making him think twice as well. If you ever see him do it again tell him you'll take legal action againest him.

Glad all is well though.

PG = Yes i'd have punched them too! lol its bad enough people hitting their own dogs let alone someone elses!

5. bingblazenskyla

bingblazenskyla PetForums Member

:O the bloody cheek! i would have gone mental! well done for keeping your cool! glad u caught him before he hit ur dog!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice