Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Birthday rats

Discussion in 'Small Animal Photo Galleries' started by ceretrea, Apr 24, 2011.

1. ceretrea

ceretrea PetForums Senior

Greebo and Scraps both came into rescue with their brothers and sisters around Easter at a few weeks old. As they were dumped with Mum and Dad, Mum had a second litter very shortly after, part of which were Celeste and Mimi. I decided all should share Easter time as their first birthday! Dad Dibbler was an unknown birthdate, it seemed a shame for him to miss out so we included him too. Although I think his first was a while ago :)

Heres some pics:-

Greebo
    [​IMG]

Scraps
    [​IMG]

Mort
    [​IMG]

Vimes
    [​IMG]

Teppic
    [​IMG]

Qu
    [​IMG]

Gaspode
    [​IMG]

Otto
    [​IMG]

Leo
    [​IMG]

Hex
    [​IMG]

Dibbler
    [​IMG]

Celeste
    [​IMG]

Mimi
    [​IMG]

And new rat Binky whom we let run with group 2 (Dibbs and the girls)
    [​IMG]

The paper cones have puppy bones tied into the tops, the rats had great fun trying to work out how to get what they could smell but not see. The cakes were a mix of self raising flour, water, banana, egg, kale, sultanas, emp, garlic powder, hemp oil and seaweed powder. They actually smelled quite nice :p

2. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

aww theyre gorgeous! it looks like they had a great party...lucky lil ratties:p

3. Snippet

Snippet PetForums VIP

Please out Mort in an envelope and post him to me. I haven't had a vari since Snippet was PTS, and I think they're stunning :D

4. ceretrea

Awwww but no :p Yes he is gorgeous and knows it lol HKM rattery does very well with the vari's, his dad belonged to my best mate although he has sadly passed now. Mort is the spitting image of his father :)

I'm sorry to hear about Snippet, its so very hard when the little ones leave us and they are never forgotten xx

5. Snippet

Snippet PetForums VIP

HKM rats are lovely. One of my girls is a HKM rat, and she's such a friendly little person. When I GMR I will probably be going back to Jenna for some vari babies.

She was an old girl, and she had a good life so don't be too sorry :)

6. ceretrea

Thats good to hear :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice