Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Biology coursework

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Inca's Mum, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

I'm bloomin' knackered! I've just spent 6 hours doing it, constant working with no break and finally I'm done :D just got to do some of my geography tomorrow...

[​IMG]

2. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

Whooo well done :thumbup:

My coursework always consisted of an experiment and then an exam on that/lab report :( :rolleyes:

Fancy having a crack at my organisational behaviour essay?! :p

3. GiddyKipper

GiddyKipper PetForums Member

Well done! I HATED my Bio coursework with a passion! Bet that feels good to have it done :)

4. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

We did the experiment in the lessons, it was crap! We put potato cylinders in some sucrose solutions and that was pretty much it...and have to write about it. So now I think I've got 1/3 of my Biology grade complete! :D

5. GoldenShadow

Awww well done! I remember at A Level our science tech was meant to have got us some H2O2 which is hydrogen peroxide and he didn't know what it was so gave us water and for the whole lesson we were all like OMG it won't work :lol:

Another time we needed amylase and he had been storing it at 90C so that one never worked either haha! Bless him he was nice but a physicist not a biologist!

Think I might have done visking tubing experiments at gcse we didn't get to do coursework at home though it was all observed and with time limits, yours sounds much better :)

I'm sure you'll have an A* so well DONE for finishing it and on a Saturday :D x

6. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

Well it's the data analysis, dunno how the rules aren't different for it lmao! I have geography controlled assessment too but we're on the limited control so it can come home with us. I need to finish of my Chapter 1 and I'll do Chapter 2 after we've done our field trip on Wednesday :)

Yeah on a Saturday I know, I just sat down and was like 'Right this needs doing!' :D

7. GoldenShadow

Awwww I was gonna rep for your dedication but have to spread it around :(

I had lots more motivation than I do now at GCSE, dunno where it all went lol! Keep it up your doing so well x

8. adam87

adam87 PetForums Member

What level biology are you doing?

I have NVQ3 Industrial Science, BTEC NC D/M Applied Science, Bsc Biology & Psycology, OU Human Genetics. 2 years microlab experience....
    and I'm stuck working in a shop, that's the job market for ya!

Need any help in future PM me.

9. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

GCSE lol :D

10. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

Thats GCSE? I never ever had to write that much!

History coursework was about 4 pages long. I wouldn't even write something as long as that for my History Degree apart from my dissertation

11. adam87

adam87 PetForums Member

Here to help ;)

#11 adam87, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  12. Chillinator

Chillinator Guest

Give Jess three cheers for a fantastic piece of coursework. :D

As an A-level biology student myself, Jess gave me her coursework so I could quickly review it and provide a small piece of text to finish it off.

I'm sure anyone who has seen Jess's work will agree that the quality, structure and wording of her work is absolutely flawless.

13. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

Maybe I get carried away a bit, but I just wanted to make sure it was detailed enough to get the marks I want and need for the top grades next year :D
    :blushing: :blushing:

14. Chinquary

Chinquary PetForums Senior

Well done!

Put me to shame, I spent the afternoon playing Dragon Age 2 instead of writing a 2500 literature review on young offenders.

Now, if I'd have spent yesterday doing my CW I'd have Dragon Age to look forward to today! My motivation is pants.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice