UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents friend is a vet so i mentioned Tig back legs to her. He sits to the side a lot and sometimes bunny hops when he runs. She suggested to keep him off meds for as long as poss as he has been on medication a lot previously and to invest in a bio flow collar. They had one for their previous dog and it worked wonders apparently. I bought one for the old boy. Has anyone got any experience with these collars?:eek:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
yes they can be brilliant or not work at all ... definitely worth trying as they can postpone meds for a few years and offer support to meds after... sounds like a hip problem?

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes they can be brilliant or not work at all ... definitely worth trying as they can postpone meds for a few years and offer support to meds after... sounds like a hip problem?
Well he had it on last night. Not seen a difference yet but il give it time. My vet isnt sure whats wrong with him. Hes had countless scans but they havent managed to find anything. It isnt too bad. He still manages his walks no bother.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.