Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Binky free over the rainbow little jack

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by frags, Aug 6, 2009.

1. frags

frags PetForums VIP

well im an absolute mess right now so i cant explain whats happened but jack passed away while under anasthetic due to something totally my fault :(

im so upset and feel really bad.

R.I.P jacky jack jack i will miss you licking me daily and im so sorry :(

[​IMG]

2. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

oh no :( *hugs*

What was he under for?

3. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

oh no !!!! you poor thing, sending lots of hugs to you,xxxxxxxx

4. kellyrich

kellyrich PetForums VIP

Im so sorry Frags i know how much you loved the little man and my thoughts are with you at this horrible time!

RIP Jack, Dave will look after you there little man!

Lots of hugs to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Have fun at the bridge little jack, so sorry for your loss Frags.

6. Ty-bo

Ty-bo PetForums Senior

Im so sorry for you Frags xxxxx

7. umber

umber PetForums VIP

Frags... Im so sorry for your loss. I know how much you love all your rabbits including Jack!

Im so sorry sweety!

8. Kammie

Kammie PetForums VIP

Aww no Frags I'm so sorry. Jack can run free and play with my Charlie now, they can look after each other.

I know you probably don't want to hear "I understand" but I kind of know what your going through, having lost Charlie under anaesthetic only a couple of weeks ago its so hard.

If you need to talk you know where I am.

9. AmyCruick

AmyCruick PetForums VIP

So sorry to hear that Frags, you must be devastated :-(

If its any consolation I'm sure he's merrily skipping across hay meadows with the black rabbit and having fun :)

10. frags

frags PetForums VIP

jack was in the run and dexter was roaming free in the garden, ive been having an attack of my minieres disease so not thinking straight, anyway dexter bit jacks nose half of through the run.
    i heard jack screaming but dex had locked onto him, i can still hear him screaming now!
    i had to physicly pull dexter away as he was trying to get back at him, jack was pouring with blood.
    thats why he was under anasthetic.
    as i said its totally my fault and i have to live with it but i do feel absolutley terrible and will never make that mistake again, im just glad i have the 2nd run coming.

11. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

No dont blame yourself... Mistakes happen

12. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

Awww hun soo sorry:( *hugs*

dont blme urself it was an accident u didnt know it was going to happen

13. frags

frags PetForums VIP

i should know better! im just having a hard time with my ear trouble and dexters pen wasnt cleaned the other day as i was feeling too ill after doing the girls.

14. Bunnieshaven

Bunnieshaven PetForums Newbie

So very sorry frags :( just want to let let you know you are surrounded by people here who genuinely care about how you are feeling right now.

15. cassie01

cassie01 PetForums VIP

oh frags im so sorry you lost Jack, but please dont blame yourself, it wasnt your fault. Unfortuanatly these things happen and you cant be watching them all the time. I think we all blame ourselves in times like these and it does us no good at all. you cant see the future and you cant change the past. The most important thing is that you loved him and he loved you!! You made him one very happy bunny so you have absolutly nothing to feel bad about. im sure he'll be happily skipping and eating now, waiting for you.

Run fee Jack x x

16. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

Aww I'm so sorry to hear about little Jack but it was totally not your fault in any way at all so please don't blame yourself. It was just a terrible accident and your couldn't have foreseen what was going to happen. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

[​IMG]

Hop free at the bridge little Jack.
    [​IMG]

17. mellie

mellie PetForums Junior

So sorry fro your loss, you must not blame yourself, i held my bun vitoria in my arms as she died and it is so hard to say goodbye, i really hope you will feel better soon hugs Mel xx

18. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

awwww, frags. I am so so sorry for you.:( don't blame yourself hun, you couldnt see that it was going to happen, rabbits arn't usually like that are they, they may not like each other but they dont usually do anything like that, how could you have known? it was a horrible accident, not your fault.

Run free in rainbow bridge Jack - meet up with Chalky, and Kodi and all their friends, they will be your friends now.

*Heidi*

19. frags

frags PetForums VIP

thanks all for your kind words and messages.
    it means alot to me that even after everything thats happened people are mature enough to share there thoughts and kind wishes with me after i prob p!ssed everyone off.

we have buried little man in the garden, we did it while kenzie was in the bath as we havent really said anything to him as i dont know what to say??
    i still cant believe he isnt going to be there on my patio every morning licking me and following me around the run where ever i go.
    really gutted!

20. umber

umber PetForums VIP

BIG FAT Cyber HUG to you Frags!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice