Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bin laden

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by new westie owner, May 2, 2011.

1. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

Just heard on news Bin Ladens dead :)

2. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Couldnt of happened to a nicer man,,,,,good enough to, it is about time he got caught and killed. Nasty nasty peice of work.

3. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

4. Are they going to put his head on a pole and parade it through the streets then :D

Or maybe its good reason for another bank holiday! :D:D:D

5. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

About time as well, great news it was also reported no americans were killed in the attack, which is a huge bonus.

We have to remember the families that had family members killed in the 9/11 it will be a huge thing for them, like finding out the person that killed your mum,dad, chils has been sent to prison for life. Lots of emotions.

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Seems there were three killed!
    Besides BL it is said one of his sons!
    BUT talk that the other was a woman!! WHO was used as a human shield!
    Just about spells out what savages this bunch are!:eek:

7. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

Pity they didnt take some of his "rag heads" down with him.

8. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

As much as i agree its a good thing this evil barsteward id dead i wouldn't start celebrateing just yet.There will be many that will want revenge for his death.Apparently his body has already been buried at sea.

9. skyblue

skyblue PetForums VIP

good riddance,he had wealth and riches beyond imagination yet all he wanted to do was kill innocent people

long may he dwell in the fiery infernos of hell

10. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Very true, i think there should be a no tolerances policy with terrorists never mind bloody human rights....if they are caught they should be killed instantly.

11. and I suspect there could be some high profile people in the firing line now!

12. Izzie999

Izzie999 PetForums VIP

The whole thing about his body being buried at sea makes me very sceptical tbh!! Personally I would not accept he is dead until I see real proof! there are still conspiracy theories out there that say that the America itself was responsible for the 911 attacks.
    I also think that this will make the Americans even more nauseating than they already are. Too much backpatting, If he is dead and I hope he is then it will bring some relief to all the people who lost family in those atrocious attacks.I personally think this leaves them open to revenge attacks and dangerous to all those folks who live in countries where Americans live in high numbers.

Izzie

13. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

Would you care to rephrase that?...We have American members on here who will not be amused to hear your views.
    If they are aimed at their politicians and government policy then say so.

14. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Great news if its true! but there will deffo be a backlash ......

15. Izzie999

Izzie999 PetForums VIP

Look its great he is dead and I did not mean to cause offence but watching the news this morning with all the cheering and partying going on I think that people have to be so careful. Yes my comments are aimed at the government of America, I think this would have done huge favours for President Abama but it has taken them ten years to get this guy, I think it should be played down a bit really.The risk of retaliation is huge to everyone, are own government are heaping on the praise too, Im so glad I do not live in the the USA or the UK right now,I feel the risk of terrorism will be at an all time high.

At the end of the day Im entitled to my opinion as much as anyone, at least I don't have a blood lust that some other members have shown this morning!!:mad::mad:

16. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Not sure all those people unjustly imprisoned for being IRA terrorists would agree with you there! (you know the ones....had numbers after their names??"the ***** 5, etc").
    If he is dead then, great... justice towards him has been done but Im generally not a big fan of celebrating death. People need to try and move forward and not add to a cycle of continuing violence.
    (OMG, I think I may be a hippy!!:eek:)
    :D

17. willa

willa PetForums VIP

Thankgod he GONE from this planet - good riddance

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice