Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bin cage...

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by srhdufe, Aug 8, 2009.

1. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

I've finally got round to doing the bin cage... (sort of)
    I've not done the lid yet as the dwarfs dont need it.. But i will do it to show you i promise :D
    I love this... Its about the size of the hamster heaven cage, although it doesnt look it in the pics
    [​IMG]
    The handles hold the lid on
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is the bottle i use... they are called universal bottles
    [​IMG]
    They hook on with wire.. They only cost me £1.12
    [​IMG]
    The finished project :D
    [​IMG]
    Rosie making her nest... :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

2. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Looks lovely, if you do a mesh/barred panel on the front, then buy loads more, then you can stack them and get loads more hamsters. I'm not really helping with your addiction am I?,

3. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

nope... not helping :D

4. Flissy

Flissy PetForums VIP

That looks cool :D

How much did the box cost and where did u get it from? I probably won't get one quite that big as Sausage already has 2 cages... just enough to fit his toys in :D

I'm not sure if I will need the lid... it depends how deep the tub is I suppose but I can't see Sausage climbing out unless I put toys along the sides :)

5. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

It cost £17.49 from staples.. It's the 84lt size... They also do 64lt for £15...

It's actually quite deep...
    Deeper than the smaller sizes they sell.. Even a syrian wouldnt be able to get out :D
    This is it:
    Staples.co.uk Your business partner for Office Supplies, furniture and technology.

I'm going to get one for the new ham too... I went this afternoon but they didnt have any left :rolleyes:

I've also seen a similar one in asda... It didnt have the handles on to hold the lid down but it was a similar size, but not as high... It was £8
    The range also sell similar ones

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice