UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27,670 Posts
Thats it, shes going next week. Her and hubs have just returned from Spain and have bought a two bed apartment out there in Playa Flamenca (they sold their house last month). :crying: :crying: Dog has had all jabs and been given the all clear to travel.

Still on the bright side...............

WOOHOO.........CHEAP HOLS IN THE SUN......: thumbup: :thumbup:
Aww you are going to miss her, but it dont cost much to travel to visit her, AND you get free accomodation............how good it that. My hubby wants to move to Spain. I would like to but wouldnt want to leave my family here.

·
Registered
27,670 Posts
Go for it Welshie, I know I would, just got to wait 9 years for hubs to retire and then in theory we're off. My sis has got a ground floor apartment in a small block, quiet area, with pool and only 10 mins drive from the beach, 89,000 euros, fully furnished. Only took a week for completion too. :D

I've just realised what I'm saying here, I'm supposed to be sad shes going. :lol:
:lol::lol::lol: you sound excited lolol. He have always wanted to go over to Spain. You never know one day maybe.............I bet she cant wait to go either, better weather, better way of life altogether. :thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.