Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Big Sis is moving to Spain

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bird, Jun 10, 2010.

1. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Thats it, shes going next week. Her and hubs have just returned from Spain and have bought a two bed apartment out there in Playa Flamenca (they sold their house last month). :crying: :crying: Dog has had all jabs and been given the all clear to travel.

Still on the bright side...............

WOOHOO.........CHEAP HOLS IN THE SUN......: thumbup: :thumbup:

2. lisa0307

lisa0307 PetForums VIP

Lucky them that's all I can say....great holidays for you :thumbup:

3. lauz_1982

lauz_1982 PetForums VIP

I hope they will be happy over there and as said the added bonus is you get to go visit them in the sun!

Laura :)

4. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Best to leave the visiting for a couple of month tho, dont want em to think I'm only visiting because its sunny over there. :rolleyes: :lol:

5. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Aww you are going to miss her, but it dont cost much to travel to visit her, AND you get free accomodation............how good it that. My hubby wants to move to Spain. I would like to but wouldnt want to leave my family here.

6. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Go for it Welshie, I know I would, just got to wait 9 years for hubs to retire and then in theory we're off. My sis has got a ground floor apartment in a small block, quiet area, with pool and only 10 mins drive from the beach, 89,000 euros, fully furnished. Only took a week for completion too. :D

I've just realised what I'm saying here, I'm supposed to be sad shes going. :lol:

7. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

:lol::lol::lol: you sound excited lolol. He have always wanted to go over to Spain. You never know one day maybe.............I bet she cant wait to go either, better weather, better way of life altogether. :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice