Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Big P forever imprinted on the ground

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Elsiebea, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Elsiebea

Elsiebea PetForums Senior

The last 5 days have been dominated by escaping water outside my back door and my somewhat reluctant new fitness routine of sweeping water away towards our garden every 15 minutes.
    Yesterday, the underground pipe was fixed and today (which was a surprise) the gaping hole in the ground was filled with concrete.
    I got home and my first thought was to surround the area to stop anyone walking in it, but before I had the chance, Big P walked straight across it. Some paw prints were quite deep so I did a diy fix on those, but I had to leave one; It's like his own Hollywood star :Happy image.jpg

2. huckybuck

huckybuck Feline Forum Fashionista

Brilliant!!!

We have Little H's contribution to the window sill in the kitchen!!!!

IMG_4124.JPG

3. Bertie'sMum

Bertie'sMum Obedient Cat Slave

I had a new patio laid last year (6 months before Harrycat passed away) - the last thing the guys did was to level the patio to the side path with concrete - I now have two little Harrycat paw prints as a permanent reminder of his Lordship:) I said at the time he was 'signing' off their work as approved !!!!!!!!!

huckybuck, Gwen9244 and ewelsh like this.
  4. Gwen9244

Gwen9244 PetForums VIP

I know it was unintentional but I think that is lovely.

Elsiebea and huckybuck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice