UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been brought to my attention that I have been a bad girl today! (maybe because today I am playing the part of James Purdy).

I have it seems made another member feel very belittled and was described as a bully! All I can say is I am very sorry that I made you feel like this!! It was certainly not my intention!

I like to think those that know me take me for what I am! someone that will speak their mind, engage in a good debate and walk away with no hard feelings!

So please accept my apolygises for making you feel this way!
regards
DT

·
Registered
8,792 Posts
Oh thats too bad DT I hadn't seen anything bad from you. I guess what some people accept as honesty others accept as nasty weird...Jill

·
Registered
737 Posts
Oh for @@@@s sake, i read the debate today and enjoyed every minute of it, and when the to a 'mod' thread was started i sort of unconsciencely knew what it was about!You did nothing wrong and was curtious in your replies.
As far as i know in this country the only thing we have left is free speach!
Please dont feel as if you have to apologise for this.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm confused. Are you also known as Sweet Sue? If so how could you possibly have upset and bullied anyone? Not possible. Mac

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm confused. Are you also known as Sweet Sue? If so how could you possibly have upset and bullied anyone? Not possible. Mac
She is sweet sue Mac dont you worry, Some people can take her honesty to heart sometimes.!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Actually Sue has upset me today aswell.

Last night I was promised a present.

And today? Zilch.

Very, very upset.:(
She is like that Lilys Mum :eek:

But she is fibbing, she has not been James whoever today i have it on good authority today DT has mostly been Deliah Smith :w00t:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was once told she is the sweetie of the forum. How is it possible to be bad and a sweetheart? Mac

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm sorry but i refuse to believe all of your claims that Sue is'nt a sweetheart. I had it on good authority that she is almost angelic? Mac

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.