Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bichon pups for sale

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by bichonsrus, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bichonsrus

bichonsrus PetForums Senior

Bichon pups for sale, have had both jabs, regulary wormed, mum can be seen with pups. They are over four months old but still cute and fluffy, are toilet trained and are used to collar and lead. They have real lovely characters, one is a large bichon and is very mild mannered and loving and so very licky lol, the next is confident and very active and, the third is confident and thinks he owns the food bowls lol also loves alot of attention, the fourth is a small size bichon, he is real cute and goes on his hind legs when asking for cuddles or treats, very active dog who we have to pull back into house after walks cos they never long enough for him lol, very cuddly. I am asking £375 to people on here as i know they will go to a good home. PM me if you would like further information. I am in the london area.

2. bichonsrus

bichonsrus PetForums Senior

3. dexter

dexter PetForums VIP

stoopid question!! am i right in thinking you have 4 puppies left at 4 mths?? or did you buy them in??? and now looking to rehome?

4. tiddlypup

tiddlypup PetForums VIP

omg how cute are they,any recent pics,good luck in finding new homes,i darent we wouldnt want any bichapins or jackachons now would we;)

5. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Guest

I think the OP poster bred this litter i am sure i remember the thread about them!
    So yes they still have pups at 4months with no homes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice