Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bichon Frise

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Snowball, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Snowball

Snowball PetForums Newbie

Hi everyone :D

I'm getting a new bichon frise puppy in about 3 weeks and just needed some advice, so if you could help me it would be much appreciated.

Firstly, I have been going to visit my puppy every week since she has been 4 weeks and is now 6 weeks but still very tiny compared to her brothers.....is this a normal thing?

I have never had a puppy that young before and are a little nervouse when bringing her home as I don't really have a clue so a little help pleases lol

Thank you

2. dexter

dexter PetForums VIP

hi yer. most bitches are a tad smaller than their brothers. good luck with your new puppy. dont foget some piccies x

3. bucksmum

bucksmum PetForums Senior

Bitches are often smaller than dog pups,so long as she is lively,firm poos and not too underweight.
    There are many experienced breeders on here,i'm sure we can all help every step of the way.
    Sounds like you have picked a good breeder letting you see pup every week,pup will be familair with your scent when you bring her home and don't forget she has another 3 weeks and she will have grown alot more by then.
    Would love to see piccies when you get some,bet you can't wait x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice