Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

BETTY, bulldog missing since 29/1 from Chester Le Street, Co. Durham

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Dogs' started by Donna3939, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Donna3939

Donna3939 PetForums Member

Please, if anyone has seen this dog, can you PLEASE get in touch.

Betty's owners are besides themselves and have been out all day every day looking for Betty since her disappearance on 29th January. She ran off chasing ducks and fell into the river at Chester Le Street park. Her body hasn't been found so everyone is assuming that she got out. There have been ongoing searches involving a large group of people on a facebook set up to help find her but so far it has proved fruitless.

Can you please share her poster with as many people as possible as it could be the case that someone has her and she is no longer in the area.

Here is the facebook page and HERE is her missing poster on Doglost.

Someone, somewhere must have seen her at some point in the last 4 weeks. x

2. jaycee05

jaycee05 PetForums VIP

I have posted Bettys pic on my facebook page, i hope she turns up safe and well, you must be out of your mind with worry

3. Donna3939

Donna3939 PetForums Member

I'm sad to say that Betty has passed.

A passerby found her today and she was recovered from the riverbank not far from where she disappeared. She was taken to the vets where she was scanned to confirm her identity.

Such sad news but at least her owners have closure and can grieve for their baby. x

4. Kitty_pig

Kitty_pig PetForums VIP

so sad, all our love to her poor owners. Run free at the bridge betty x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice