UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sois pas chiant, chéri.
12,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I get our salmon oil in 5 litre drums from Jon Angell Petco - Pure Scottish Salmon Oil 5 ltr

Very good quality, very good value for money.
Do the smaller bottles of Jon Angell oil come with a pump? I hate the F4D Salmon oil bottles because oil always seems to run down the sides of the bottle when pouring no matter how careful I am. I think a pump top would be better.

·
Banned
12,847 Posts
Do the smaller bottles of Jon Angell oil come with a pump? I hate the F4D Salmon oil bottles because oil always seems to run down the sides of the bottle when pouring no matter how careful I am. I think a pump top would be better.
I'm not sure to be honest, I've only ever brought the 5 litre drums from them, which I decant into a clean squeezey bottle as needed for ease of administration, and to keep the big lot as fresh as possible.

VetUK have Fish4Dogs salmon oil bottles with dispenser pumps - not sure why no one else seems to sell them!

Fish4Dogs Salmon Oil for Dogs - Dispenser Pump - £5.71

·
Registered
12,925 Posts
The litre bottle that I've got free to a good home. Salmon oil makes Bess sick! :mad:
I'd like to buy that please :)
Would you be willing to post ? Wonder how much it would be

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.