Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Best thing to plump up my bitch

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by raven, Jan 30, 2008.

1. raven

raven PetForums Junior

Yeah i got mine from pets at home!
    400g blocks and is 66p but may beable to get it cheaper...

2. Debbie

Debbie PetForums VIP

I get mine delivered from DAF - Durham Animal Feeds....great prices :)
    Just put the name in Google and their website will come up - they deliver all over the UK......give them a ring or email them for a price list etc...very friendly helpful people :)

3. guyblaskey

guyblaskey PetForums Newbie

You should try Pooch & Mutt's Bionic Biotic - Pooch & Mutt - dog supplements and treats | for joints teeth and condition | Pooch and Mutt - you only have to feed a small amount (around a table spoon each day).

I have to admit that I do work for the company, but don't let that make you think I m just trying to sell to you... we have had great results getting all kind of dogs (from toy dogs, to workers, to rescue dogs) in top condition.

For around 70p a day it is worth a go, and could lead to you cutting down your overall feed bill.

4. Dennyboy

Dennyboy PetForums Member

We fed raw last year from Landywoods.They have a website.
    They do loads of stuff and deliver once a month.

I was always told not to feed meat with complete food as they digest at different rates?

We still order Tripe and bones from Landywood with a friend so i dont have to get a whole freezer full :p

Mel

5. garryd

garryd Guest

Tripe and rice has realy been working for my old skinny bull terrier called bully,its been slow going but it seems to be working!;)

6. carol

carol PetForums VIP

i get mine from berriewoods i get box of 40 works out about 30p each block and all my other food as well

7. garryd

garryd Guest

Some tripe is crap though as they say theres 454g in a block that costs 40p but watch how much water comes outa that one block:( I was having to buy 5 of these blocks a day for my four dogs from my local little petshop ,but have found that the tripe from pets city dont get hardly any water from it when its defrosting ! i am now buying a 2kg bag a day and ending up with much better meat but allso more of it !

8. clairemac9

clairemac9 PetForums Member

thanks debbie checked site out and there just down the road

9. Debbie

Debbie PetForums VIP

You are very welcome Claire :)

10. dad 2 a welshie

dad 2 a welshie PetForums Junior

I hope this works as my poor welshie has lost a kilo so i have bought 14 packets of tripe and will see if he gets to put weight on with that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice