Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Best Puppy Biscuits???

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Michelle666, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Michelle666

Michelle666 PetForums Senior

Im just wondering what people think are the best biscuits for a large breed puppy. Ive been told by the breeder to get one with oils. There are so many and its confusing me!!!

2. rona

rona Guest

Are you asking about biscuits or complete food?

3. Michelle666

No just biscuits. Shes going to be on a BARF food diet, but ive been told to mix this with a few biscuits for added nutrients etc

4. rona

rona Guest

I've no idea I'm afraid, can't the breeder tell you?

5. crawfom

crawfom PetForums Newbie

I woudn't do a barf diet as you never quite know whether your puppy is getting all the right stuff.
    Try Joe & Jack's new complete puppy food (you only need to feed the biscuits) from joesnaturalpetstore.co.uk - I have just had some and it seems very good (although a little fishy)

6. Kinski

Kinski PetForums VIP

I know quite a few people who feed barf buy in some orijen as they feel it's as close to barf in a commercial food that you can get.

Terri

7. Michelle666

Ive done a lot of research on the BARF diet, and Ive decided to carry it on, as this is what she is used too already. Im not prepared to give my dog somthing thats full of preservitives, colourings, flavourings etc when I wouldnt eat that myself. Ive seen her parents and compared to the same breed not on it, there is a difference...a better difference. Thanks for the advice though

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice