Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Best place to get dog food (At a good price)

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Bradleysmummy, May 5, 2010.

1. Bradleysmummy

Bradleysmummy PetForums Member

Hi every1

Hopefully picking up rudy the trailhound tomorrow or friday (Got my homecheck in the morning) She asked us for photos of the garden which shes seen and think its all fine but still nervous :(, Anyways i have brought his lead collar harness and muzzle bowls ect BUT i am not sure the best place to get his food , looked in pets at home but wondered if theres anywhere to get it at a better price?? His fed on a mixture at the mo as from wat she said they have what ever is donated but mainly pedigree chum complete.

Now his 10yrs old and is pretty underweight so for the first few wks i'm gonna have to slowly up his food to hopefully put some weight back on him , i wanna feed him on a complete food and my last dog always had bakers complete but if any1 knows of an alternative brand thats cheaper let me no? Not being tight just like to save money where i can (love a bargain)

Thanks guys and please keep fingers crossed for our homecheck tomorrow :)

Olivia

2. slakey

slakey PetForums VIP

3. Broxi_jim

Broxi_jim PetForums Senior

4. xshelly_stanliex

xshelly_stanliex PetForums VIP

Depending on the price range iwould say that wainwrights is the best food its about £30 a bag for 15 kg.

5. hutch6

hutch6 PetForums VIP

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

CSJ (www.csjk9.com) - the best I have tried out of a large number of mainstream high street names and at £17 for 15Kg is by far the best value for absolute nutrition.

Each dog is different though.

Try not to swap his food over too quickly to whatever you choose or you risk upsetting his digestive system a bit.

Good luck with the new pooch!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice